Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
kortt
Core Lord
395 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ensgnblack wrote:Not a question, but a comment:

I've been playing casually off and on since 1.0, but this patch is the first time I noticed I could hold down RMB continuously, as opposed to having to click on each enemy individually. Grim Dawn was the first ARPG I played where I could do this, and my joints have wanted it in all games ever since.

I don't know whether this change is new to 2.0, or happened before and I missed it, but THANK YOU!!!!

As far as I remember, it has always been that way. :)
nondatur
Prowler
15 | 1
Hi there,

got a question on adjudicator on holy melee.
The text reads "holy fire deals 5 % of strength as more total damage (max 250 %)".
Does it mean 5 % of strength are added to holy fire as damage per skill point invested,
or do soft points from items and charms also count towards the total?
ScPlayer92
Thunder Beetle
53 | 5
Do i need a seperate account besides the one used here in the forums to actually play online on TSW Server?(sorry probably a dumb question)
Edited by ScPlayer92 2 years.
nondatur
Prowler
15 | 1
kortt wrote:Hello everyone! Tell me how to register in the filter Ethereal items?

Adding the line "sacred eth"
to your d2stats filter should do what you want.
If you want to also be notified for tiered items you could also drop the sacred part.
kortt
Core Lord
395 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nondatur wrote:
kortt wrote:Hello everyone! Tell me how to register in the filter Ethereal items?

Adding the line "sacred eth"
to your d2stats filter should do what you want.
If you want to also be notified for tiered items you could also drop the sacred part.
Edited by kortt 2 years.
ByTeMe
Imp
4 | 0
ScPlayer92 wrote:Do i need a seperate account besides the one used here in the forums to actually play online on TSW Server?(sorry probably a dumb question)

yes, but its free and super easy.
notalma
Azure Drake
168 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
is there a way to downgrade rune? like from Cham to Jah?
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
notalma wrote:is there a way to downgrade rune? like from Cham to Jah?

Not anymore..... It sucks.
Mantecol
Imp
4 | 0
Effective wrote:
notalma wrote:is there a way to downgrade rune? like from Cham to Jah?

Not anymore..... It sucks.

"not anymore, it sucks" is a phrase that I say or read everytime sigma has a new update where it changes or takes away something, like, almost always.
Ikafati
Vampiress
35 | 0
Does poison damage from 2 different spells stack? Or does the stronger poison overwrite the weaker?