Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
Where do i farm ACs now that nilathak and meph nightmare dont drop any?
No reliable farming spot like that anymore?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
kolyeah8 wrote:Where do i farm ACs now that nilathak and meph nightmare dont drop any?
No reliable farming spot like that anymore?

nihl and meph normal
chickenfeeder
Grubber
323 | 0
Best places to farm shrine 120-125?
Fellerd
Thunder Beetle
58 | 11
Eggmaister wrote:
Jo_Jo wrote:
Eggmaister wrote:I just lvled my paladin to 90 lvl and i can take only one reward skill, is it based on holy/unholy? If yes, why it is not written in game or patch changes?

At level 90 theres only one Reward you can take. The other one is level 115. And the Ultimate Skills, you can only pick one. It is written in the skill tree.

I am not talking about only one reward lol
I am talking about one of three, there s no info about reward based on devotion you picked in patch logs or in the game that's why i am asking where is a note for this information

Yes,they are based on devotions-Dragon's Blessing is holy ,Resurrect is neutral and Superbeast is unholy.Having skill points in either of those categories will lock the others out in this tab too (except for the reward skills,they're not tied to devotions).Some patches ago they had a feint color around holy/unholy skills,so you could tell them apart with just a glance,maybe they should bring it back?Personally,I knew these skills from previous patches and I know they get locked based on your devotions,but I guess there needs to be some reminder on the three uber skills too-just a little text saying what devotion the skill you're looking at is. :)
accelarator
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Does spell focus and fire/lightning/cold% spell dmg from mo increase stag bow innate tri elemental and dragonlore?
Fellerd
Thunder Beetle
58 | 11
No.Those stats increase only spell damage,while innate and dragonlore bonuses are weapon damage bonuses.Hope that clears it up :) .
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
paolo12 wrote:
Immortal2563 wrote:Umbaru Treasure. Can be upgraded with Ghost Trance. What does it mean?

That if you can kill Giyua in the center of Teganze, you'll get ingredient which can be cubed with full umbaru treasure = get +skill and stats.

Thanks for the explanation. I didn't know Giyua drop this because I never killed him. And now he had to throw away some shards in order to assemble Natasha armor because she was removed from the rune word list.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Is new Trap Rat viable at all?
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1497 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
is there any reason why necrobot not taking dmg at all sometimes?
it almost like its have 80% avoid or something

it was stunned, i hitting it with EQ at melee range
im expecting at least with 2 instance of damage (melee swing + nova damage)
it should at least take some times

at LCS saying i have 85% to hit it.
ticktick
Sasquatch
64 | 9
what sustain is available for trap assassin? It looks like Life/Mana on kill doesn't work

does gear ele pierce work with traps?