Daystar
668 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Been literally farming all side areas for two days to find Greater Luck and Conjuration pot, but haven't found a single one and I cleared each side area at least ten times. Anything I'm doing wrong? I'm farming this in Hell.
ScPlayer92
Thunder Beetle
53 | 5
Nah so long as you farm the right acts(as stated in the patch notes) you're fine. Either they are really rare or you are just unlucky.
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Are multiple forum accounts allowed? I'm pretty sure someone is playing people in auction.
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Effective wrote:Are multiple forum accounts allowed? I'm pretty sure someone is playing people in auction.

99% sure I've seen people banned for abusing the Auction system with multiple accounts before. I'd report whoever it is if you suspect them to be cheating to bring up prices.
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Willshaper wrote:
Effective wrote:Are multiple forum accounts allowed? I'm pretty sure someone is playing people in auction.

99% sure I've seen people banned for abusing the Auction system with multiple accounts before. I'd report whoever it is if you suspect them to be cheating to bring up prices.

Do I do it on Discord? I already took screens.
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Effective wrote:
Willshaper wrote:

Do I do it on Discord? I already took screens.

Under "Multiplayer" > "Rules" there's a "Report a Player" button.

https://tsw.median-xl.com/rules

https://i.imgur.com/rwRtbUt.png
Muilpeer
Daystar
668 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ScPlayer92 wrote:Nah so long as you farm the right acts(as stated in the patch notes) you're fine. Either they are really rare or you are just unlucky.

True, I made another 'last game', and one dropped! Sadly it didn't work, but hey, it dropped.

Another question, is there an easy way to find open games that are in my continent? I am based in Europe, and want to farm populated games for more loot, but I always end up in a game in either the US, Singapore, Vietnam or China. With superbad latency as a result.

Any efficient ways of finding a good game? Also, the game list is reverse in how old the game is, so the games that are open for over 2 hours are usually on top. These games are usually already farmed completely.
lordalexander74
Bone Archer
77 | 0
So how does one make the most of the "Enhanced Damage" modifier? Got a T4 Labrys w/ 159% ED I'd like to buff up. Between runes, MO's and lucky bonus. Pretty sure Enhanced Damage has a cap, can't remember what.

Also what's the difference between Enhanced Damage and enhanced weapon damage?
Muilpeer
Daystar
668 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
lordalexander74 wrote:So how does one make the most of the "Enhanced Damage" modifier? Got a T4 Labrys w/ 159% ED I'd like to buff up. Between runes, MO's and lucky bonus. Pretty sure Enhanced Damage has a cap, can't remember what.

Also what's the difference between Enhanced Damage and enhanced weapon damage?

Cap is 200% ED, but if you use orbs to get to 200% ED before adding in a runeword, the %ED of the runeword will be added on top of the ED on the superior item, pushing it over 200.

ED and EWD is different in how it is used in the calculation of damage. It does not do the same thing, some skills use EWD to calculate damage, others use ED.
TimeGuardian
Cultist
24 | 5
can anyone help me undestand storm amazon? i took a quick look at the skills and it looks like there are two sub builds, one focused on wdm skills and the other focused on spells.