Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Diaco wrote:What triggers auto-saves? I know deaths do, but there has to be at least a timer or something like that

Every 5 minutes, IIRC, but that's based off vague memories from 12 years ago.
coennek
Thunder Beetle
52 | 2
has anybody found a way to make glacial torrent work? i cant seem to wrap my head around a good use/itemization for it. orb?scepter? why no crystal sword :(
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
What does Trophy Blessing mean? IE Wintry Majesty
viperosa
Balrog
131 | 0
are they working on importing median for d2r? or make a whole new mode for it?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
coennek wrote:has anybody found a way to make glacial torrent work? i cant seem to wrap my head around a good use/itemization for it. orb?scepter? why no crystal sword :(

glacial torrent is really fucking good

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=50743 is a good enough start

Whyred wrote:What does Trophy Blessing mean? IE Wintry Majesty

Resitution, you mean? cube with trophy fragments and you get the stats. how many exactly depends on which item, it's 20 for wintry majesty

viperosa wrote:are they working on importing median for d2r? or make a whole new mode for it?

no.
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Donated 25 times
How much stacked cold resist do I need to still have maximum resists against Phoboss in labs?

Also, my fights with him have been brief - so can someone tell me what it is that he does and how to play around it?

Thanks
Marrt
Djinn
520 | 76
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Whyred wrote:How much stacked cold resist do I need to still have maximum resists against Phoboss in labs?

Also, my fights with him have been brief - so can someone tell me what it is that he does and how to play around it?

Thanks

To my knowledge it's 92-96 max cold for T6-T10. Aim for minimum 95 and put arkenstone too.

Phoboss has three moves:
1) Ice explosion: he normally just stays still and attacks you. Once in a while you can hear a sound when the ice explosions begin. These are the blue markers on the ground that explode after some time. They will continue to spawn around Phoboss for a while, so you need to run away from them as long as he casts them.
2) Frost bolt: move away from it as soon as you see it, if he casts two in small amount of time you might be dead
3) Ice bolt nova: never go in the range of the ice bolt nova while running from ice explosions. There are markers where the ice bolt nova doesn't hit you, so you know how far you can go. Wait for Phoboss to teleport before you can move further.
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Donated 25 times
Marrt wrote:
Whyred wrote:How much stacked cold resist do I need to still have maximum resists against Phoboss in labs?

Thanks

To my knowledge it's 92-96 max cold for T6-T10. Aim for minimum 95 and put arkenstone too.

Phoboss has three moves:
1) Ice explosion: he normally just stays still and attacks you. Once in a while you can hear a sound when the ice explosions begin. These are the blue markers on the ground that explode after some time. They will continue to spawn around Phoboss for a while, so you need to run away from them as long as he casts them.
2) Frost bolt: move away from it as soon as you see it, if he casts two in small amount of time you might be dead
3) Ice bolt nova: never go in the range of the ice bolt nova while running from ice explosions. There are markers where the ice bolt nova doesn't hit you, so you know how far you can go. Wait for Phoboss to teleport before you can move further.

Thanks. So he does not reduce my resistance? I thought I needed to stack my cold resistance also? I have 89 max cold resistance right now.
Marrt
Djinn
520 | 76
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Whyred wrote:
Marrt wrote:

Thanks

Phoboss has three moves:

Thanks. So he does not reduce my resistance? I thought I needed to stack my cold resistance also? I have 89 max cold resistance right now.

you need 260 flat resistances, that's not for Phoboss but for T9+. Phoboss reduces only your maximum cold resistances
Gotuso
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Might be a silly question, but since MO's are irreversible:

What are the best MO's for a Claw Assassin (elemental dmg based)? Innate Weapon Dmg on weapon, Dexterity on everything else?