Blood Golem
1303 | 62
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
korkalon wrote:Can someone confirm this to me?
This means that blood amazon having a greater amount of % mana regeneration, it gives this % to the regeneration of life instead?

1% max hp per sec for 40% mana regen
Ost84
Imp
5 | 0
Is there a good Blood ama build ? i cant find one.
Giu
Heretic
411 | 65
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
korkalon wrote:
Llewllyn wrote:3 - The ones for Eldritch Storm, Lava Pit, and the bonus damage for skill levels > 70. Gives you -4% hp drained per second. I don't think the gear gives you any % mana regeneration which would counteract the drain. Maybe something to look at next patch?

Can someone confirm this to me?
This means that blood amazon having a greater amount of % mana regeneration, it gives this % to the regeneration of life instead?

Bro read the first skill in the tree.
Giu
Heretic
411 | 65
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Giu wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:How does skills like Screaming eagle, Banish, Hunter Mark interacts with each other?

Can only have 1 curse at a time, debuffs stack iirc tho.

Damn, i need to classifie what is curse and what debuffs :x

It says on each skill's tooltip if its a curse or debuff, in general -phys res = curse.
nikulo
Sasquatch
65 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ive heard that theres a charm that gives you the classic d2 teleport skill without cd, but i cant seem to find it :D

does such a charm exist? and if yes what do i have to kill to get it? :D
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
114 | 6
nikulo wrote:ive heard that theres a charm that gives you the classic d2 teleport skill without cd, but i cant seem to find it :D

Kill Inarius in the Void Dungeon.
Diaco
Mahasattva
902 | 44
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
nikulo wrote:ive heard that theres a charm that gives you the classic d2 teleport skill without cd, but i cant seem to find it :D

the void charm gives teleport, but has a 3sec cooldown. there's no 0 cooldown teleport
Marrt
Djinn
521 | 76
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Diaco wrote:

the void charm gives teleport, but has a 3sec cooldown. there's no 0 cooldown teleport

Essence of time (the charm from Nithogur, the new Heart of Tathamet quest) gives 0 cd teleport when you're below lvl 130. Above that the cd is 2 sec and gives you 500 mf for 2 seconds when you teleport with it. The quest will be available for SP in 2.5.
B_ATAKY
Sasquatch
60 | 3
Is it possible to build nagisin with shunpo relic? I'm mean do nagisin even need it?
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
725 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
B_ATAKY wrote:Is it possible to build nagisin with shunpo relic? I'm mean do nagisin even need it?

Nagisins can use shunpo but it isn't needed to play nagisin well. Shunpo would be used to skip certain mobs when farming in places like Scosglen if you just want to farm trees & etherborns.