Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
nemmate
Grubber
302 | 8
Hy, I found the mooncall relic, but I never made trade/sell with TG's. I would like to sell it, but I don't have TG yet. How can I do ?
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nemmate wrote:Hy, I found the mooncall relic, but I never made trade/sell with TG's. I would like to sell it, but I don't have TG yet. How can I do ?

I can send you some, so you can create an auction :)
nemmate
Grubber
302 | 8
oztor wrote:
nemmate wrote:Hy, I found the mooncall relic, but I never made trade/sell with TG's. I would like to sell it, but I don't have TG yet. How can I do ?

I can send you some, so you can create an auction :)

Thank you so much. I'm really new with TG system
kestik
Prowler
19 | 0
Is there a way to generate a new map layout? For example, if my Durance of Hate L2 map is a really bad layout, can I force the game to generate me a new one? Will restarting the game do that?
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
kestik wrote:Is there a way to generate a new map layout? For example, if my Durance of Hate L2 map is a really bad layout, can I force the game to generate me a new one? Will restarting the game do that?

Creating a new game will give you a new layout
kestik
Prowler
19 | 0
Necroglycerin wrote:
kestik wrote:Is there a way to generate a new map layout? For example, if my Durance of Hate L2 map is a really bad layout, can I force the game to generate me a new one? Will restarting the game do that?

Creating a new game will give you a new layout

Thanks, I'm such a dork. I came back to d2/mxl after a long break and it seems I've completely forgot everything!
zoorinz
Skeleton
3 | 0
Does the mastercrafts items also drop in singleplayer?
Nheleo
Lava Lord
97 | 12
zoorinz wrote:Does the mastercrafts items also drop in singleplayer?

Yes, i got one.
Geeko
Jungle Hunter
29 | 1
What is the easiest place to farm SSU?
Nheleo
Lava Lord
97 | 12
Can find SSSU item by open treasure boxs? thanks!