Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
metasequoia
Cog
220 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
nobrainnopain wrote:
BearBearderBarb wrote:By squinting hard enough.

i dont get / see it

you will have to look for the buff animation on the summons, if its still active. no other indicator.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
now i got it. i cant use one of the 4 fast keys in this case for spark of hope ..... thats indeed a big shit :evil:
shrimp
Son of Lucion
702 | 14
___ww barb is good ass before ?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1680 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Yes.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Hello dudes, i missed you, median community :P For who does the unique hammer flying anvil made? Hammertime is ranged skill, doesnt work with most melee focused builds, if i want use it i need to spec according to that specific OS (hammertime). For example crerubim works with melee builds. Dont make sence
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Bliyadolubov wrote:Hello dudes, i missed you, median community :P For who does the unique hammer flying anvil made? Hammertime is ranged skill, doesnt work with most melee focused builds, if i want use it i need to spec according to that specific OS (hammertime). For example crerubim works with melee builds. Dont make sence

It's a TU hammer. You do whatever you want with it.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Siosilvar wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:Hello dudes, i missed you, median community :P For who does the unique hammer flying anvil made? Hammertime is ranged skill, doesnt work with most melee focused builds, if i want use it i need to spec according to that specific OS (hammertime). For example crerubim works with melee builds. Dont make sence

in my opinion it should to serve some good purpose, not just cool animation OS, i dont even understand what class could make build over that OS, maybe amazon, barb? I want to know it not useless.
Also i tried Trielemental scyte on melee ele paladin, it works good, cheap alternative setup, OS (medusa) not so good as damage dealer, but it kills mobs in good AOE
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Bliyadolubov wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:

in my opinion it should to serve some good purpose, not just cool animation OS, i dont even understand what class could make build over that OS, maybe amazon, barb? I want to know it not useless.
Also i tried Trielemental scyte on melee ele paladin, it works good, cheap alternative setup, OS (medusa) not so good as damage dealer, but it kills mobs in good AOE

I mean, it's killed Samael. Out of all the bad oskills to complain about... :lol:
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
602 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Do corpses from Necro's Voodoo Practice skill spawn reanimates?
HeaT_
Lava Lord
91 | 5
does anyone know for the Ascendant Riftwalker fight, what's the source of the damage from the grey nova marbles attach? physical, magic, etc.?

thanks!