Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Is there something wrong with Corrputed Werewolf spawn count? 8/10 corrupted enemies that spawned from anomaly are them. And are there any counters for them? They drain my mana in an instant (playing sorc so annoying af) teleport with old IAS frames and stunlock with twisted claws. It's just stupid, they should have new frames and maybe reduced mana drain (seems like an aura, without well or going back to town cant regen mana)
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Have a bunch of revives running around that can tank them.
HeaT_
Rust Claw
86 | 5
Siosilvar wrote:
HeaT_ wrote:does anyone know for the Ascendant Riftwalker fight, what's the source of the damage from the grey nova marbles attach? physical, magic, etc.?

thanks!

Enough cold damage that it's impossible to tank regardless of stats. You have to avoid it by being in melee range right after he goes invincible.

thanks for the answer, never realized that's a dead zone.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Does deadly strike work with innate elemental damage? And what does an adjudicator SSU gold text mean for holy templar, does str bonus on holy fire has a limit? that mod say 4.5% till 250% max, does it from base or total str, i dont understand. Why some guys play gotterdamerung axe with guard tower build, does automods on that axe work with ranged skills?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Bliyadolubov wrote:Does deadly strike work with innate elemental damage? And what does an adjudicator SSU gold text mean for holy templar, does str bonus on holy fire has a limit? that mod say 4.5% till 250% max, does it from base or total str, i dont understand. Why some guys play gotterdamerung axe with guard tower build, does automods on that axe work with ranged skills?

- no
- yes
- total (so, 5555 strength is the max)
- no, but gotter is close to the highest base damage in the game

- moving this to short questions thread
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
Siosilvar wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:Does deadly strike work with innate elemental damage? And what does an adjudicator SSU gold text mean for holy templar, does str bonus on holy fire has a limit? that mod say 4.5% till 250% max, does it from base or total str, i dont understand. Why some guys play gotterdamerung axe with guard tower build, does automods on that axe work with ranged skills?

- no
- yes
- total (so, 5555 strength is the max)
- no, but gotter is close to the highest base damage in the game

- moving this to short questions thread

thanks
Calaquendi
Acid Prince
48 | 3
What strategies do you use to handle two Phoboss when they both spawn next to each other (if you engage one, it aggros the other)?
googs
Fallen
1 | 0
Why is there no sacred unique bronze shield ?
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
googs wrote:Why is there no sacred unique bronze shield ?

Not only that but as true detective i noticed there is no sssu berserker axe, No Enigma runeword, and most items lack of SSSU version, and most disturbing lack of horse to ride, damn!
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
googs wrote:Why is there no sacred unique bronze shield ?

is that the only one you noticed missing? :clap: