Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
micojive
Imp
5 | 0
How do you make Sil runes? I don't see them in the cube recipe page and from looking around it says Runestone + essence.

Another guide says Earth Runestones.

I have earth essence, magic essence, and a runestone. Is it some combination of those items?
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
micojive wrote:How do you make Sil runes? I don't see them in the cube recipe page and from looking around it says Runestone + essence.

I have earth essence, magic essence, and a runestone. Is it some combination of those items?

Earth essence and runestone = Sil
micojive
Imp
5 | 0
Helzopro wrote:
micojive wrote:How do you make Sil runes? I don't see them in the cube recipe page and from looking around it says Runestone + essence.

Earth essence and runestone = Sil

Great, thank you for the response!
Vvvxi
Prowler
18 | 0
Does Malus Domestica sacred clubs orange text "apple healing effect while equipped" have synergy with blessed lifes apple healing bonus?
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Vvvxi wrote:Does Malus Domestica sacred clubs orange text "apple healing effect while equipped" have synergy with blessed lifes apple healing bonus?

Yes he has
nemmate
Grubber
302 | 8
Hy, two questions :
- with amazon hammer melee path, hammer of zarae is it a projectile.... but is a melee path..... so, it is possible to pick melee devotion or not ?
- with the same skill (hammer melee path), it's attack or caster speed ?

thx for advance
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1680 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
nemmate wrote:Hy, two questions :
- with amazon hammer melee path, hammer of zarae is it a projectile.... but is a melee path..... so, it is possible to pick melee devotion or not ?

thx for advance

Yes you can and it's attack speed.
empleat
Prowler
18 | 0
Is this mod more interesting then farming monsters in same locations, i dislike D2, because it is impossible to play without wiki, and even then you have to farm hours upon hours with possibility of desire items not dropping... And character building: so you would input some numbers into program to calculate best permutations of all possible items for a build. I like core concept of ARPG games, but they didn't change since D2 at all, look how degenerate these companies are, modders create better games today and that is pre-AI age... And don't know about PvP in isometric game and PvE i find mostly boring about nothing. And some leaderboards, so your names is there, no one cares or knows who you are anyways... I would like to make my own game one day, but it is yet too long to AI. I read in description there are different activities from farming monsters in same areas in Median 2.0, is this more exciting? I found previous mod boring... We already make all possible things in games and movies that we can imagine, what else is there?

PS: playing Median 2.0 on 4K = peak of human evolution xD
nemmate
Grubber
302 | 8
Jampula wrote:

thx for advance

thank you mate, and what about life/mana leach ? It's okay too ? And if it's a "melee projectile attack", I profit "Life/mana on attack", or just leach/after each kill, etc ???
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1680 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
nemmate wrote:
Jampula wrote:

thx for advance

thank you mate, and what about life/mana leach ? It's okay too ? And if it's a "melee projectile attack", I profit "Life/mana on attack", or just leach/after each kill, etc ???

Life/mana leech works. Not sure about on attack stuff, I don't think they work and even if they do, they count on only direct attack which is way too slow for hammerzon. And usually you shift-click those hammers.