2.7 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
The poison pierce that was added on necrolyte miasma is the perfect noob trap.

Since the pierce is listed on the skill description, it would appear that necrolyte is a good choice for anyone playing a poison dmg char.
However, the miasma skill description does not mention that it apparently still blocks all other poison dmg sources, turning all dmg output of said unknowing psn dmg enjoyers to exactly zero when miasma is up.
This is especially funny because - to someone without knowledge of the engines wonky psn mechanics - it certainly looks like psn dmg chars should be using necrolyte for the pierce on his miasma skill.

We could
-remove the dmg on necrolytes miasma (like the sorc upgrade does) or
-remove the pierce from the mercs miasma or
-at least remove it from the skill description, so people aren't lead on to think they should use necrolyte on psn dmg chars.
sharky
Balrog
130 | 16
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Storm Crows extra +1 targets works under Witch Wind's Vulnerability without any points to Void Gaser
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Splargh wrote:The poison pierce that was added on necrolyte miasma is the perfect noob trap.

I'm pretty sure there is no poison pierce on Necrolyte's Miasma. I was trying to remove the damage to replace it with poison pierce, but wasn't able to get it working, so this is just a spare description line. I fixed sorc's description back to normal, must have missed the merc's.
Milkshake
Abomination
146 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Innate elemental damage fluctuates every couple seconds while Hellfire Plate is equipped.
Elemental pierce fluctuates every couple seconds while Svalinn is equipped.

Pls fix ty.
fr0gbug
Rust Claw
81 | 6
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
I know this is anecdotal without hard evidence but... Quivers aren't common but they're not super rare, I don't think I usually go more than 10 or 15 mins without seeing at least one drop normally. This morning I spent enough time farming TA to drop 2 maiden bows and a full trophy, all while not seeing a single quiver drop. I think something with the new quiver bias for TA this patch broke quiver drops in TA because they don't seem to drop there at all.
PitStains
Balrog
129 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
fr0gbug wrote:I know this is anecdotal without hard evidence but... Quivers aren't common but they're not super rare, I don't think I usually go more than 10 or 15 mins without seeing at least one drop normally. This morning I spent enough time farming TA to drop 2 maiden bows and a full trophy, all while not seeing a single quiver drop. I think something with the new quiver bias for TA this patch broke quiver drops in TA because they don't seem to drop there at all.

I’m at 50k kills in TA and never got a Quiver (or master craft bow). I re rolled to Sorc lol
aguni
Rust Claw
80 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
► Show Spoiler

Not sure if bug. 50 points invested doesn't unlock Arcane Fury. Adding a 4th point in Antimass did the trick bringing it to 51. Is Superposition not considered an Arcane tree skill?
Elzod
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
PitStains wrote:
fr0gbug wrote:I know this is anecdotal without hard evidence but... Quivers aren't common but they're not super rare, I don't think I usually go more than 10 or 15 mins without seeing at least one drop normally. This morning I spent enough time farming TA to drop 2 maiden bows and a full trophy, all while not seeing a single quiver drop. I think something with the new quiver bias for TA this patch broke quiver drops in TA because they don't seem to drop there at all.

I’m at 50k kills in TA and never got a Quiver (or master craft bow). I re rolled to Sorc lol

I think it is broken as well. 70+ full TA clears and I got one maiden bow. zero quivers.
RadXx
Imp
5 | 2
Why we are still not allowed to unsummon spirit of vengeance? It's almost impossible to reliably kill Phoboss as bloodzon, he just goes aggro on SoV and sits there. At least let me unsummon it. Huge damage loss but at least i will be able to control fight. I see literally zero reasons to forbid us unsummon SoV and consider this a bug.
Enigma
Heretic
411 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Not sure if bug but I think Raven familiar is bugged with Havoc. He sporadically causes a cooldown on Havoc (presumably due to losing his energy buff), this seems to happen whether he is next to you or far away and it doesnt show up as a stat loss in the char screen. In truth, it seems silly that his range is such that his stat bonuses drop periodically and doesnt achieve anything other than to be an annoyance.