Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Does strength do anything in median xl other than let you use your gear?
Scalewinged
Blood Golem
1303 | 62
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
GoochMcNuts wrote:Does strength do anything in median xl other than let you use your gear?

Ehmm.... giving bonus damage to weapons (listed on their description which stat affect them: str or dex), some skills also affected by str (fast example - one of barb throw masteries giving ll based on str)
metasequoia
Cog
220 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Siosilvar wrote:
nikulo wrote:i didnt figure it out :D i just went to "runes" and didnt find Sil

Skill issue :P The only thing that will show you Sil without also at least showing you the icon is the /item command on TSW (or !item command on Discord). You can see what's socketed in game or in NotArmory, [item] tag shows the runes, the runeword page in the docs shows both the icon and the full rune name...

THATS the confusing thing i remembered! :idea: nvm its not bad at all just had the feeling the same question appeared multiple times in the last few weeks..
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Scalewinged wrote:
GoochMcNuts wrote:Does strength do anything in median xl other than let you use your gear?

Ehmm.... giving bonus damage to weapons (listed on their description which stat affect them: str or dex), some skills also affected by str (fast example - one of barb throw masteries giving ll based on str)

I mean outside of external means like dex gives armor, ar, and block chance if you use a shield. Does str do anything like that?
Scalewinged
Blood Golem
1303 | 62
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
GoochMcNuts wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:

I mean outside of external means like dex gives armor, ar, and block chance if you use a shield. Does str do anything like that?

As i told - it gives dmg to str-based weapons (listed in their description as "str bonus to dmg") and interact with some passives. Nothing more
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Scalewinged wrote:
GoochMcNuts wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:

As i told - it gives dmg to str-based weapons (listed in their description as "str bonus to dmg") and interact with some passives. Nothing more

Really? It doesn't even give an attack power increase regardless of what weapon you use? Cuz if not its like why ever use str characters over dex?
nikulo
Sasquatch
65 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Which is the best char/build for Uldyssian? What build has the best single target dmg? :D

I have no chance at all with my Summoner Nec and Phys Werwolf Druid : (
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
725 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nikulo wrote:Which is the best char/build for Uldyssian? What build has the best single target dmg? :D

Storm zon with just the set should be enough to kill Uldy in under 5 mins.
This season, Havoc sorc is also OP, I killed Uldy as a fresh 130 with the warmage set and enough energy for 0CD Havoc in 2 mins.
nikulo
Sasquatch
65 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
rugby_1 wrote:
nikulo wrote:Which is the best char/build for Uldyssian? What build has the best single target dmg? :D

This season, Havoc sorc is also OP, I killed Uldy as a fresh 130 with the warmage set and enough energy for 0CD Havoc in 2 mins.

cool thanks for the info :)

are there guides for those chars? Stormzon is "bloodzone"? with the red vex set?
same question for havoc sorc :D
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
725 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
nikulo wrote:
rugby_1 wrote:

cool thanks for the info :)

are there guides for those chars? Stormzon is "bloodzone"? with the red vex set?
same question for havoc sorc :D

Stormzon is lightning Zon with the Zerae set. There would be a guide on the guide center. Havoc sorc is the same build most 145+ sorcs are running so just take a look at the ladder. The only difference is, most have transitioned away from the Warmage set with endgame gear.