Discuss Median XL!
MedianXL
Acid Prince
47 | 592
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Please post your bug reports and feedback for the current version in this topic.

Note that this topic is moderated. If your post is deleted then it is most likely a known issue.

No tech support related discussion

Instead, please use:
stanbsl
Sasquatch
68 | 1
What did the 2.9.1 patch fix?
boozek
Son of Lucion
747 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
getting soft locked a lot when trying to open shop with npc, all acts, once the game soft locks I can turn around but cannot move. Minimizing and Maximizing game does not work, playing spearzon left click takedown right great hunt, d2stats 4.0, directx, window mode.
Edited by boozek 2 weeks.
Phroster
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Not sure if this on my end.

The mana orb has this grey area, exactly at the bottom of where the UI starts. Like the transparency is missing.
lieblingsbesuch
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
I just cannot get 2.9.0 to work.

It either says "Error communicating with MXL Servers, couldn't download: medianxl-bWFwcw8.mpq" when I click on Update in the launcher

or

Game executable not found

I have Diablo 2 installed in the default location (Programs (X86)\Diablo II), as well as MXL Launcher. I also see no options to edit the location for Diablo II folder.

Can someone help pls?
galaxyed
Invader
8 | 0
i can't use quick cast with scroll down/up mouse. Mouse button, keybroad work normally. Plz fix it.
fobosollo
Thunder Beetle
57 | 3
QOB feedback.

As devoted nagi sin player ive got baited so here we go. Overall new QOB feels great with potential to be next gen meme enabler with tons of possibilities.
BUT, except of vs monsters who pounce on char, like it was revealed in demo (nice bait with bremm), range is actually great issue. Its shorter than nagi auto in max range, its shorter than meele of some autos of monsters (hellish invaders for example). Not to mention assa is fast, so basically moving next to monsters at speed just dont cause procs - mainly due range and lag.
Im not saying it should have wide range since its going to be op but im assuming we may have healthy discussion on how to increase it even a bit? At least, imho, to match nagi range in all directions.
boozek
Son of Lucion
747 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
uhandled exception when entering town portal in Island of the sunless, happened to two different players
Milkshake
Abomination
146 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Whirlwind Relic causing you to get stuck WWing (can't do anything at all except leave the game) if you level while in the middle of a WW.
Edited by Milkshake 1 week.
vlocyaiba
Invader
9 | 0
Crossbow Nec: Craft Shrine: Druid Skill?