Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
BearBearderBarb
Abomination
153 | 13
Does Wolf Stance Aptitude bonus apply to barbarian summons?
Newbking
Cow Ninja
1212 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
In labs, does a higher lab level affect drop rates for either effigies, or dream frags/star chart peices?
It seems like drop rates for both are really low regardless of level
SeaWeed
Thunder Beetle
58 | 4
cant shrinebless an angelic helm with shrine + 2 arcane crystals, its ethereal if that makes any difference. is there any other recipe?
BearBearderBarb
Abomination
153 | 13
Does regen from
Angelic Touch
Angelic Touch
Belts

'YhamIah'
Runeword Level: 120
+1000 Life Regenerated per Second While Under 7000 Life
(3 to 5)% Life stolen per Hit
(3 to 5)% Deadly Strike
+(200 to 220)% Enhanced Defense
+5000 Defense
(25 to 30)% to Strength
Maximum Life and Mana +(7 to 9)%
not work at T10 Lab? Just lost to Unstable Anomaly because of what I presume background degen from it eating out all my potions. At first I assumed the regen was THIS hard but then I ran away from it for potions while being poisoned. So 1 HP outside of its aura guaranteed and it didn't look like 1k regen below 7k hp at all, it was more like apple + some flat regen from charms.
Marrt
Djinn
520 | 76
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
BearBearderBarb wrote:Does regen from
Angelic Touch
Angelic Touch
Belts

'YhamIah'
Runeword Level: 120
+1000 Life Regenerated per Second While Under 7000 Life
(3 to 5)% Life stolen per Hit
(3 to 5)% Deadly Strike
+(200 to 220)% Enhanced Defense
+5000 Defense
(25 to 30)% to Strength
Maximum Life and Mana +(7 to 9)%
not work at T10 Lab? Just lost to Unstable Anomaly because of what I presume background degen from it eating out all my potions. At first I assumed the regen was THIS hard but then I ran away from it for potions while being poisoned. So 1 HP outside of its aura guaranteed and it didn't look like 1k regen below 7k hp at all, it was more like apple + some flat regen from charms.

It certainly works, but obviously if you have hp degen, you'll not recover the full amount it states. Anomaly poison hits hard so it's understandable you can't recover from it fast. Also anomaly casts a curse that lasts even when you're outside its range. I don't recall if the curse degens hp constantly or just when casting/attacking.
BearBearderBarb
Abomination
153 | 13
Marrt wrote:It certainly works, but obviously if you have hp degen, you'll not recover the full amount it states. Anomaly poison hits hard so it's understandable you can't recover from it fast. Also anomaly casts a curse that lasts even when you're outside its range. I don't recall if the curse degens hp constantly or just when casting/attacking.

Is that "curse" affected by curse duration reduction mod?
HeaT_
Rust Claw
86 | 5
on the stat sheet for minion resistances, how are we supposed to interpret those 2 percentages?

is there a reason there isn't a minion attack rating MO to buy from vendors?

thanks!
Giu
Heretic
407 | 64
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HeaT_ wrote:on the stat sheet for minion resistances, how are we supposed to interpret those 2 percentages?

is there a reason there isn't a minion attack rating MO to buy from vendors?

thanks!

how much you have out of the 75% you need to be capped.

reason is /shrug
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
There are some items like the uldy trophy that add flat ele dmg, is there anything that buffs this cuz I seem to get much more dmg from rolling the trophy onto the charm then I thought I would.
BearBearderBarb
Abomination
153 | 13
You have to be more specific about "anything that buffs this" and and how do you assume that "dmg from rolling the trophy" is as big as you think.