Memelistas
2984 | 441
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Fix this bug where mob one shots you in TA.
Melee mob atacks you in this long path and one hit ko every time.

mohlssonnnn
Stygian Watcher
43 | 9
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anonymous: wrote:Fix this bug where mob one shots you in TA.

Not really a bug - It's arrow barrage, just look at the armor, it's the golden one you should be careful with. Stay mobile and away *Hulk see - Hulk smash* playstyle and you can dodge it with any char. But like how all areas have their pros and cons, TA is highly favoured by ranged, perferably with decent def and high mobility builds.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2984 | 441
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
It was not arrow barrage, i know barage when i see one. I was moving forward and got dead in single hit, no arrows what so ever. Its not the first time when this uber spawns some ridicolous mob in the left bottom pathway and it kills you instantly.
And i was playing ranged caster. Taking hits was no problem, i could easily sustain with dream eater.
Foostini
Skeleton
2 | 0
Howdydoo, running into an issue where my Heavy Crossbow isn't working for Crossbow Skills. Could be wrong or I could just be missing something cause I haven't played since XL first launched but I can't imagine this is intentional given some of the Necro guides I've seen have used Heavy Crossbows or mention them.

TryHard9292
Invader
8 | 0
Foostini wrote:Howdydoo, running into an issue where my Heavy Crossbow isn't working for Crossbow Skills. Could be wrong or I could just be missing something cause I haven't played since XL first launched but I can't imagine this is intentional given some of the Necro guides I've seen have used Heavy Crossbows or mention them.

just put it bolt quiver mate)
Foostini
Skeleton
2 | 0
TryHard9292 wrote:
Foostini wrote:Howdydoo, running into an issue where my Heavy Crossbow isn't working for Crossbow Skills. Could be wrong or I could just be missing something cause I haven't played since XL first launched but I can't imagine this is intentional given some of the Necro guides I've seen have used Heavy Crossbows or mention them.

just put it bolt quiver mate)

oh my god
AngryEvilCookie
Prowler
16 | 0
Cold-blooded melee sorc passive doesnt work with unique crystal swords. Tested on azure and shadowsabre. Glacial valley doesn't proc
HeaT_
Lava Lord
91 | 5
Leerek wrote:As for lab progression, I just have to say that it feels either good or terrible, depending on if mobs want to drop next tier stone, I've lost count on how many riftstone (6) I've drop on maps tier 8/9 or out of navigators on those map tiers too or not dropping anything at all in a full clear. I feel there should be a recipe for upgrading riftstones below t10
like 3 > 1 | 5 > 1 | 1-2-3 + component > next tier, something, anything to keep progression smooth if that's what you guys are aiming for with lab.

i don't think the aim is to keep it smooth. highly rng devised systems are not meant for smoothness.

it took me a while to realize over the years (even with path of exile) but the lab system (at least in median and PoE) imo is not good game design. for example, success in games is generally rewarded by progression but in a lab, you can successfully clear a map (theoretically a win) and be digressed arbitrarily. so that's like playing a street fighter tournament and winning in the quarterfinals but instead of progressing to the semi finals you digress to the 2nd round arbitrarily. like what?

torchlight 2 had a good solution, you could buy maps from vendors determined by your level. the vendor would randomly have unique maps appear which was also very exciting.

*shrug*
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2984 | 441
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:Fix this bug where mob one shots you in TA.

Tested same build in SP after death in HC - i can absorb the full barrage of arrows from dead amazon. That is not an issue.
fantasst
Destroyer
7 | 0
It seems there are some problems with the Lionheart skill. It adds points to vitality, but the Life value does not change.