190 for deimoss
170 for most other uber bosses
160 for astro/uldy
145 for scosglen
135 for farming
suhasbhat26
Skeleton
3 | 0
these new modifications in recent version?

1) tran athulua archers kill me even after dying? how to predict from where those defender arrows come?
2) akarat healing back everytime on reaching 25% health & doesn't die even if all others die around
3) how to survive from nun of vanity as they kill as soon as i enter the place
BearBearderBarb
Azure Drake
165 | 18
1) By looking at the arrowsides Defenders spawn on death. There are gotchas like vanilla projectile desync making the graphics not reliable. I think there is also small chance of arrowside spawning under you instead. So general advice is to always move and don't have reanimates/mercs with you, as they add desync opportunities.
2) Him being immune, healing at low life and minions temporarily breaking his immunity on death were the gimmicks from the ancient times. Looks like you haven't paid attention to it at all in your previous playthroughs.
3) Get more tanky or kill the totem asap.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
323 | 0
Is the old totem nec guide still applicable? It was made in 2.0 and most recently updated in 2.2 iirc.
suhasbhat26
Skeleton
3 | 0
BearBearderBarb wrote:1) By looking at the arrowsides Defenders spawn on death. There are gotchas like vanilla projectile desync making the graphics not reliable. I think there is also small chance of arrowside spawning under you instead. So general advice is to always move and don't have reanimates/mercs with you, as they add desync opportunities.
2) Him being immune, healing at low life and minions temporarily breaking his immunity on death were the gimmicks from the ancient times. Looks like you haven't paid attention to it at all in your previous playthroughs.
3) Get more tanky or kill the totem asap.

2) i did notice that with my characters at 2019 also, i couldn't kill with mixed skills barb at that time & was able to easily with thornwarden as damage was above 28k. now they have changed druid to bear & no longer a thorned hulk
Right now my character at 118 as earthquake barb. waiting akarat, legacy of blood, azmodan, inarius, tal rasha, invasion II, truine & jitan (done with primus, rodeo, black road) waiting 2 levels to get my favourite dungeon judgement day
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1681 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
suhasbhat26 wrote:
2) i did notice that with my characters at 2019 also, i couldn't kill with mixed skills barb at that time & was able to easily with thornwarden as damage was above 28k. now they have changed druid to bear & no longer a thorned hulk
Right now my character at 118 as earthquake barb. waiting akarat, legacy of blood, azmodan, inarius, tal rasha, invasion II, truine & jitan (done with primus, rodeo, black road) waiting 2 levels to get my favourite dungeon judgement day

If you know Akarat is a dmg check, what can you do? Maybe more dmg... I've been playing since 2008 and Akarat haven't changed besides location. Just use Shower of Rocks.

chickenfeeder wrote:Is the old totem nec guide still applicable? It was made in 2.0 and most recently updated in 2.2 iirc.

Not the fastest but with certain items not bad. Still I would use other necro-builds.

Edit: Oh you asked about the guide. I don't know about that.
HeaT_
Lava Lord
91 | 5
can you use the soulforge on angelic items? it's unclear to me if that counts as "crafted"
dant121
Acid Prince
46 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
hey, there's a problem with Angelic crafting.
► Show Spoiler
HeaT_
Lava Lord
91 | 5
HeaT_ wrote:can you use the soulforge on angelic items? it's unclear to me if that counts as "crafted"

it turns out you can, i guess crafted is reserved for shrine crafting. (even though technically you are crafting the angelic with soulforge)

i do have another question. the soulforge gives you that warning that you should use MOs after, what happens if you try to soulforge if you've already used MOs will it just not work? just trying to make sure i won't brick my boots.

thanks!