2.9 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
metasequoia
Cog
220 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Druid Naturist, Harvest Skill, Devouring Cloud synergy seems not to work, it says +10% poison duration per base lvl, but poison duration is 4 seconds at 1 dev cloud and also at 14 dev cloud. Pictures if needed.
wuxiangjinxing
Fallen
1 | 2
Does the developer mind supporting ring-equipment for hirelings?

I mean, MXL is based on D2 1.13c, and full-equipment hirelings (yes, with two rings, instead of one) is an old and well-done technique in that version. I can provide the neccessary modification to DLLs if needed.

Besides, there are some old bugs in 1.13c that seem to be not yet fixed in MXL, including:

Anya's resistance quest reward can be lost if the player dies
Obilivion knight cannot actually cast Decrepify and Lower Resist due to wrong MonCurseCast call
Some unique monsters don't show correct color due to a bug in RandTransforms
MaxLevel column of MagixSuffix.txt and MagicPrefix.txt isn't working
Mana burn drains all mana from player
imngocson
Thunder Beetle
54 | 2
What does this skill do? I don't see anything in the skill description.
paolo12
Cog
215 | 19
You cast this curse on selected monster and other monsters attack it. Just like in a skill description. Useful in crowded places.
BearBearderBarb
Azure Drake
165 | 18
wuxiangjinxing wrote:Anya's resistance quest reward can be lost if the player dies

The reward was changed to be craftable with
Sunstone of the Twin Seas
Required Level: 50
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
+2 to All Skills
10% Combat Speeds
-5% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-5% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-5% to Enemy Cold Resistance
10% to All Attributes
Elemental Resists +10%
+5% to Experience Gained
quite a while ago.
Obilivion knight cannot actually cast Decrepify and Lower Resist due to wrong MonCurseCast call

Except I am constantly under effect of Decrepify in act4 when Oblivion Knights are around to the point I invest into curse reduction mastery early on.

You have to list them one-by-one because the mod changed a lot of them.

At what point does it matter? Magic items are not relevant in this mod outside of being turned into honos.

It was either nerfed to hell or outright removed because I don't remember my mana bar ever being emptied out while leveling.

You are clearly not playing the most current version of the mod, so what version are you running?
Frytas
Onyx Knight
621 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
There are certain spots in which enemies won't take damage from Arachnomancy(corners, near rocks, etc). I think it's because of the way the missiles are spawned, they sometimes collide with an immediate nearby object instead of the target.

Example - barrels appear to be blocking projectiles, and in consequence, spell deals no damage
This isn't unique to this patch, noticed it when playing psn sorc some time ago too.

imngocson wrote:What does this skill do? I don't see anything in the skill description.
It's like Attract in clod

Edit: Also one small bug, idk if it's just description or functional - after equipping
Comaetho
Comaetho
Sorceress Body Armors

'ZodPul'
Runeword Level: 85
Miasma Haunt Duration Increased by 2 seconds
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels
10% Cast Speed
-(18 to 25)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Slows Attacker by 10%
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
10% to Energy
5% Chance to Avoid Damage
+15 Life after each Kill
my Miasma tooltip says that the haunt duration has increased by 4 seconds, not 2(from 15 seconds to 19 rather than 17)
Giu
Heretic
411 | 65
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
BearBearderBarb wrote:
wuxiangjinxing wrote:Anya's resistance quest reward can be lost if the player dies

The reward was changed to be craftable with
Required Level: 50
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
+2 to All Skills
10% Combat Speeds
-5% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-5% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-5% to Enemy Cold Resistance
10% to All Attributes
Elemental Resists +10%
+5% to Experience Gained
quite a while ago.

Except I am constantly under effect of Decrepify in act4 when Oblivion Knights are around to the point I invest into curse reduction mastery early on.

You have to list them one-by-one because the mod changed a lot of them.

At what point does it matter? Magic items are not relevant in this mod outside of being turned into honos.

It was either nerfed to hell or outright removed because I don't remember my mana bar ever being emptied out while leveling.

You are clearly not playing the most current version of the mod, so what version are you running?

answering a bot smh
IRLnicknames
Fallen
1 | 0
Remove the block chance from the Valthek uber, the rage after desync caused by 6% chance to block and death is insane
Legit only one class that benefit of the block chance on this uber is Amazon, but her FHR (4) + FBR (6) is bad.
saanctum
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hmm. I think there might be a bug with superposition/entanglement. I think the bonus cast speed might not affect your superposition cast rate. I leveled a new sorc for testing the SSF leveling experience and I'm noticing that she teleports slower than my 145. She spams other spells at the same speed though. I have 145 fcr without entanglement buff and 315 with. 194 is 5 fpa breakpoint with staff. She casts tempest faster than superposition with entanglement buff. I tried some of the arcane nukes and they get the speed buff too. Looks like the only place you don't get it is superposition itself. Maybe there's something about the way the debuff is applied so that you lose it when start to cast superposition and the buff reapplies when the cast is complete?

My 145 has 260 fcr without entanglement and has the same speed for all abilities.

The weirder thing is I remember seeing the debuff increase my speed with an orb in 2.7/2.8.
imngocson
Thunder Beetle
54 | 2
Dimensional Keys should be like the Tenet, so players can know which one they has cubed and which one has not :D
Another feedback about Dimensional Labyrinth: Can you make the Malthael's mobs gone when the boss was killed? They keep follow till the end of map.