Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
urabus
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views

This has nothing to do with cheats. I can't even start the game. How do I cheat?

Btw, this only happen in Window mode.
Seekers
Ice Clan
597 | 99
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Multires isn't allowed.
urabus
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Popularity Badge

EVERYTIME I exit Diablo 2, I get this message. anyone know how to solve this?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1680 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Windows is just curious why you stopped playing. :)
I have same "problem" with Sacred 2 and never found solution. I don't mind though, only happens when I exit.
sandor
Invader
8 | 0
Nitz wrote:
sandor wrote:Hi. anybody know what gear this guy using. i think his gear is... Armor:Strength Beyond Strength
Gloves:Demonic Touch ... Belt: Black Void ... Boots: i think that is crafted. ... Helmet: Naga's Reign ... Weapon:Judge OHM+XIS
Shield:atmg dex crated .... amu: i think +4-5 skills banish on striking.... rings: i dont know
on switch:Xorine's Cane for bane oskill.
i have this setup with -6k hp(i have no idea how this guy has 14k hp), max block, almost every charms, good roll on crafts. i have emparyan rings,+5to all skills amu with cast rate and banish on striking.
and my tiefling atmgsin is doing nothing.well its not too bad but that guy in that video almost never takes any damage.HOOOWWW?do i miss anything?

Try putting all points into vit and maybe a vit crafted ATMG shield, and 400 hp on the ammy. And use at least emperian band rings. About the dmg he takes, it's weird at Kabraxis but maybe his lifeleech and jugging pots solves the mystery.

And maybe test if
Nimmenjuushin
Nimmenjuushin
War Axe (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (98 - 110) to (221 - 284)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
8% Chance to cast level 10 Claw Tornado on Striking
+(4 to 5) to Druid Skill Levels
+12% Bonus Damage to Mark of the Wild
(151 to 175)% Duration Bonus to Mark of the Wild
30% Attack Speed
50% Hit Recovery
+(101 to 150) to Maximum Damage
(8 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(115 to 140)% Enhanced Damage
(21 to 30)% to Strength
Requirements -20%
Socketed (6)
kills heroics faster than Judge.

I will make screenshots of my gear and charms.What i dont understand , people saying with 75% block and the avoid u should not get hit even in tiefling form with zero def. but i just die all the time.i dont know what i do wrong.and the other thing if i have that 2 claw : 1.is judge and the 2.is Dawn.
the claw do dmg and proc. so i need on switch 2 claw or 1 claw and 1 shield for atmg?and that switching is a bit annoying.or just need to get use to it.i am a bit new to median but i love the tiefling atmgsin. not the easiest build ever but i wanna play this.
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
sandor wrote:What i dont understand , people saying with 75% block and the avoid u should not get hit even in tiefling form with zero def. but i just die all the time.i dont know what i do wrong.

Do you use Shadow Refuge? It gives a ton of DR. Even with 75% block and high avoid, stuff will still hit like a truck without DR.
sandor
Invader
8 | 0
ShadowDawn wrote:
sandor wrote:What i dont understand , people saying with 75% block and the avoid u should not get hit even in tiefling form with zero def. but i just die all the time.i dont know what i do wrong.

Do you use Shadow Refuge? It gives a ton of DR. Even with 75% block and high avoid, stuff will still hit like a truck without DR.

yes i try to use.. but with the tiefling form is quiet hard to not die in melee range.
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
sandor wrote:
ShadowDawn wrote:

yes i try to use.. but with the tiefling form is quiet hard to not die in melee range.

Get reanimates and summons to help tank.
aahz
Team Member
503 | 290
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
blink on enemy to stun it and then attack it
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1680 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Tiefling forms horrible attack speed doesn't help. I tried to include SR with limpetsin but gave up on it, survived better without.