Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
pro_zealot
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
So i play now WW barb and wunder whats the diffrence between life on atack and life on stricking?
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
pro_zealot wrote:So i play now WW barb and wunder whats the diffrence between life on atack and life on stricking?

Life on attack is only effective on a direct Melee weapon swing. Life on striking works for all weapon damage, whether it's procs, ranged damage, etc
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 329
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nitz wrote:
Arenin wrote:I guess from Andariel, or is it right from the very start of Act 1?

Right at the start, every single one of them can drop SSSUs.

Andariel and Duriel can't drop SU's, but any other monster in destruction can.
amenda
Prowler
17 | 0
Noob question. Playing sin war multiplayer and really enjoying myself, but is there any special way to recover corpse?

I wandered through a portal in act 2 finale room and met some death knight boss that instantly gibbed me before I could move. Spent the next hour trying to get my corpse at his feet, finally gave up and started collecting new gear.

Also, if you are alone in Mplayer and game crashes, any corpses and all the gear on them will be lost, correct?
Molondo
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
amenda wrote:Noob question. Playing sin war multiplayer and really enjoying myself, but is there any special way to recover corpse?

I wandered through a portal in act 2 finale room and met some death knight boss that instantly gibbed me before I could move. Spent the next hour trying to get my corpse at his feet, finally gave up and started collecting new gear.

Also, if you are alone in Mplayer and game crashes, any corpses and all the gear on them will be lost, correct?

Just remake the game or rejoin the game, the body with all your gear will be waiting for you in town.
Stilgaron
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Do we have a list of sacred uniques worth to keep? Some sort of guide
TheUnderling
Monkey King
256 | 1
Stilgaron wrote:Do we have a list of sacred uniques worth to keep? Some sort of guide

Mostly comes down to you looking at most of the guides in the forum and remembering what SUs they decided to list off... That is of course if you plan to be a hoarder, otherwise just look at a guide for a character you're currently playing ezpz.
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Stilgaron wrote:Do we have a list of sacred uniques worth to keep? Some sort of guide

if you are really paranoid: make a list of all items names + item type (sacred armor/....) and post them here once in a while, just dont make a post for each item, keep it human
EarthBounder
Bone Archer
70 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
At lvl120, done 5-6 easier ubers, getting waxxed on the harder ones. WTF am I supposed to be doing now? ^^
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
as always:
- class/build?
-items?
-skilltree?
-which charms are you trying, which have u done?