Congrats, you made the least fun encounter Ive ever experienced in gaming

Discuss Median XL!
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
And the other aspect of the thread, not the location but the claim of least fun, have you even met Belial? That's super fun times.
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The fight is actually super simple. You just have to gitgud TM
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Belial is rather simple once you find out that the rat is the real one. High cold resistance helps here. Easiest of the 125’s imo. Hardest being Mbwiru Eikura
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Knight_Saber wrote:And the other aspect of the thread, not the location but the claim of least fun, have you even met Belial? That's super fun times.

I genuinely believe belial is the best boss in the entire game. I was dumbfounded when I realized he's a fucking rat. It's a really nice fight.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Celestialray wrote:
Knight_Saber wrote:And the other aspect of the thread, not the location but the claim of least fun, have you even met Belial? That's super fun times.

I genuinely believe belial is the best boss in the entire game. I was dumbfounded when I realized he's a fucking rat. It's a really nice fight.

I think the arena could do with some slight tweaks but I like that fight overall.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1288 | 238
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
I know multiple people who quit the mod specifically after triune.
And it doesn't matter that there are some strategies that make it way smoother, there are ppl who farm it for trophy or what were really the intentions of devs while making and then adjusting this uber. From perspective of person that doesn't follow forums, has no history with more recent median, ppl tend to hate this quest and it makes them so angry they quit. Just an observation.
youtube.com/ae1337
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
People don't like the fight because they 100% don't know what to do. Even after you charm lucion, he will follow you until he gets close to you and AFTER THAT he changes target to malic. People don't know this little detail that makes the fight 1000 times easier since you just need to get him close to malic and then you can chain charm him until malic resets the fight with those bats. You just repeat this and you get a kill in less than 10 minutes.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Celestialray wrote:People don't like the fight because they 100% don't know what to do. Even after you charm lucion, he will follow you until he gets close to you and AFTER THAT he changes target to malic. People don't know this little detail that makes the fight 1000 times easier since you just need to get him close to malic and then you can chain charm him until malic resets the fight with those bats. You just repeat this and you get a kill in less than 10 minutes.

This. Doing some really basic research could also provide good advice. Some people can’t get over the fact that you can’t steamroll the entire content. Perhaps a more detailed information on the Tome of Possession could help a bit.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Celestialray wrote:People don't like the fight because they 100% don't know what to do. Even after you charm lucion, he will follow you until he gets close to you and AFTER THAT he changes target to malic. People don't know this little detail that makes the fight 1000 times easier since you just need to get him close to malic and then you can chain charm him until malic resets the fight with those bats. You just repeat this and you get a kill in less than 10 minutes.

It's entirely possible to complete the fight with Lucion aggro'd onto you.

Either way, your argument is the fight is easier once you know how to do it. That's an argument for every single uber in the game. Half the battle here, that you should be able to attest to, is that you need to learn how to play the fights in this mod. If you don't, you'll continue beating your head into the wall until you finally complete it or quit trying, then go onto the forums and write topics about how everything is poorly designed.
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
CallMeCrazySam wrote:write topics about how everything is poorly designed.

Now that you mention it, this reminds me of someone.