Discuss Median XL!
Berkabus1
Grubber
332 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Im playing atmg. Toughts about Ohm xis Runeword? With det ofc. And if its good , what other gear should i choose?
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Berkabus1 wrote:Im playing atmg. Toughts about Ohm xis Runeword? With det ofc. And if its good , what other gear should i choose?

Shark (Xis)
is much better.

There is an atmg guide here: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=52148
Berkabus1
Grubber
332 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Ekital wrote:
Berkabus1 wrote:Im playing atmg. Toughts about Ohm xis Runeword? With det ofc. And if its good , what other gear should i choose?

Shark (Xis)
is much better.

Yes i know. But the set has same procc.. seems to me that atmg should be a good lightning based proc character.. multihitting skill and high lightning damage. Got any advice if im still set to go this path ?
Anarabor
Imp
5 | 0
Ekital wrote:
Anarabor wrote:Hi, I can't pop the wall in Duncraig.
I play as a Necromancer, there is a standard teleportation skill, but it does not move behind the wall, I clicked on monsters and on the floor. How do I get there?Image

Use Jitan’s gate or Blink staff (Nef runeword)

thank!
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Berkabus1 wrote:
Ekital wrote:

Shark (Xis)
is much better.

Yes i know. But the set has same procc.. seems to me that atmg should be a good lightning based proc character.. multihitting skill and high lightning damage. Got any advice if im still set to go this path ?

It's not lightning damage, the proc does pure phys WDM.
Berkabus1
Grubber
332 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Ekital wrote:
Berkabus1 wrote:
Ekital wrote:

Shark (Xis)
is much better.

It's not lightning damage, the proc does pure phys WDM.

Oh that i didnt know !! Thanks dude
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Istaryu wrote:
Opgedronken wrote:MF affects the drop rate of sacred superior because it rolls them as magic or better.

Uh, what? Superior item is normal rarity, magic find literally reduces your chances to find them because they will have higher chance to roll magic or higher.

Yes that's what I said.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I actually thought magic find could help finding superior items to some degree since it reduces the odds of getting normal or damaged.
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Johnny Impak wrote:I actually thought magic find could help finding superior items to some degree since it reduces the odds of getting normal or damaged.

No, magic find only increases the chance for normal->magic->rare->set->legendary, it doesnt increase from normal->normal (even if it's superior it's still a normal item). Iirc, superior items is only white items but with sockets and/or ed.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Yeahsper wrote: Iirc, superior items is only white items but with sockets and/or ed.

There are also non-superior white/grey items with sockets. I assume you meant to say attack rating/durability instead of sockets since that's one of the additional effects of superior items, right?