Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Did the kingdom of shadow get way more zombies? It seems like I'm getting stuck and killed on the bridge a lot more than before.
Ainz-Sama
Skeleton
3 | 0
Does anyone know if the game will continue to be translated into Spanish? ... They haven't updated it for a long time :cry:
Cat_IED
Vampiress
39 | 10
Opgedronken wrote:Did the kingdom of shadow get way more zombies? It seems like I'm getting stuck and killed on the bridge a lot more than before.

Density is variable on map roll to my knowledge. Try again or reset the seed if you are solo.

My tech for juking then on the bridge is to stick to a side of the hall. Leave just enough room from the wall to juke a zombie or two by hugging that wall. This way, waves of zombies migrate towards that wall as you advance. Then you can Sprint towards the opposite wall in an arc forward and pass crowds reliably. Repeat from that wall.

If you have an impassible mass, dance around as long as possible to ball them up. Teleport to the other side of the mass and sprint hard. Should lose 'em.
fur2021
Fallen
1 | 1
HOW TO KILL the Spirit of Giyua?I CANt Break the invincible
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Cat_IED wrote:
Density is variable on map roll to my knowledge. Try again or reset the seed if you are solo.

Would this also be applicable for drops?
In 2.0 for instance I'd find a rune about every other fauzt run.
2.1 no runes in about a dozen runs.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
fur2021 wrote:HOW TO KILL the Spirit of Giyua?I CANt Break the invincible

Kill nest or bring spirit far away from nest (1.5 screen)
Cat_IED
Vampiress
39 | 10
Opgedronken wrote:
Cat_IED wrote:

Would this also be applicable for drops?
In 2.0 for instance I'd find a rune about every other fauzt run.
2.1 no runes in about a dozen runs.

Drops like that are pure RNG.

Technically yes however. The higher the density the quicker the kills the more the drops. Raw number of drops is all that matters for runes.

You are noticing a nerfed global rune drop rate. Maybe Fauztinville got the worst of it, but it's everywhere.
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Do you need to hit (beat targets defence) your target for On Melee Attack Proc to happen? or is it just swing based
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
bapcja wrote:Do you need to hit (beat targets defence) your target for On Melee Attack Proc to happen? or is it just swing based

need the hit chance, applied on the actual hit.
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
how do you finish off soul of pride nowadays? i got it hp to 0-1% but it just wont die

edit: turns out it does die, the last 1% just takes a lot of time
Edited by bapcja 2 years.