Onyx Knight
602 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Is poison melee Necro viable? Is AoD damage high enough for bossing?
trolly447
Azure Drake
166 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Yo, do you guys have any suggestions on building glacial nova character? Just found absolute zero and I'm wondering if there any fun build for this
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Could someone explain to me how to level an Xbow necromancer? I’ve not played the class in a long time and I’m wondering if I can play Xbow from level 1 or I’ll have a bad time and I should do melee or totems or something. I really want to give widow maker nec a spin but I’m in search of some guidance beyond peeping at peoples notarmory.

Thanks!
Glow-Worm
Bone Archer
76 | 3
shnurr214 wrote:Could someone explain to me how to level an Xbow necromancer? I’ve not played the class in a long time and I’m wondering if I can play Xbow from level 1 or I’ll have a bad time and I should do melee or totems or something. I really want to give widow maker nec a spin but I’m in search of some guidance beyond peeping at peoples notarmory.

Thanks!

Xbow necro is a rough build to play nowadays. Level with totems or summons.
Schelm1312
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
Having trouble with the new Death Projector. Playing phys Werewolf and am way overlevled. What am I missing, please?
IronMan
Lava Lord
96 | 9
You kite 2 of the 4 Adds to the projector to make it killable. the left 2 adds seem to be easier. just dont take the one that heals the boss for 3% per second, though maybe if you are way overleveled that would be fine as well.
IronMan
Lava Lord
96 | 9
Just saw this picture in the trade forum: Image

As you can see, the item has the max rolls right on top. Anyone know which tool does this, cause I would love to have that as well.
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
IronMan wrote:Just saw this picture in the trade forum: Image

As you can see, the item has the max rolls right on top. Anyone know which tool does this, cause I would love to have that as well.
your question seems unclear, do you mean, a programm for creating this item or a translate for getting the letters in asian language ?
MammothBro
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Two quick questions about drop biases in rifts:

1. Does Tran Athulua's "Increased chance to drop unique items" mean only tiered items or also sacred ones?

2. Does Duncraig's "Increased chance to drop sacred items" mean base items or items of all types (base, magic, rare, set, unique)?

Thanks!
nemmate
Grubber
302 | 8
One little question : where is the boss in the kingdom of shadow ? I ran everywhere, but I didn't found him ! Thanks a lot