Discuss Median XL!
Onglar
Destroyer
7 | 0
Thank you very much sir! :-D
phamnamha93
Vampiress
39 | 0
which monsters do i have to kill to find 3 catalyst of destruction, disenchantment and learning now?
tylerfar
Pit Knight
118 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
One of them is the Smith in A1, not sure about the other two.
Crash
Madawc
6801 | 328
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
phamnamha93 wrote:which monsters do i have to kill to find 3 catalyst of destruction, disenchantment and learning now?

It is listed in the change log for this patch
phamnamha93
Vampiress
39 | 0
L H wrote:
phamnamha93 wrote:which monsters do i have to kill to find 3 catalyst of destruction, disenchantment and learning now?

It is listed in the change log for this patch

damn, i read but forgot. thanks
ayeezy
Fallen
1 | 0
Are high level runes even worth anything in this? I found Ber, Ist, and Um while farming Hatred. Can I trade this for some good gear?
xeimaster08
Bone Archer
78 | 0
Zennith wrote:
xeimaster08 wrote:
Zennith wrote:What does a stormcall amazon do better than Stormcall pally?

This.

I wanna find out too. Maybe Stormcall zon is more "defensive" while pally is more "offensive" in terms of passives?

Unfortunately I was really surprised to see that oSkill make it back in from Chaos Ladder. If there's something I'm missing, it seems that the paladin is way better at using Stormcall than the Amazon who has the skill tree! A paladin has better defensive and offensive capabilities, can get the same amount of light pierce... Seems to me the only benefit of using stormcall on the native class is "She gets it earlier.". A little weird. I don't know if I'm missing something, but that's why I made the post.

Yeah the oskill overly favors the paladin rofl. The cast rate, spell buffs and other buffs all is in for paladin where as zon's advantage would probably her undying summon skill that "somehow" boost her damage "a little" and that's that.

Well in the end we still don't know. Maybe were overlooking at something and is missing somethings too. Hope someone can give us light here because I'm a fan of "stormcall" maybe because of it's dual damage nature plus it hits everyone in screen giving "mini" stuns.
Nogonoma1
Acid Prince
48 | 1
ayeezy wrote:Are high level runes even worth anything in this? I found Ber, Ist, and Um while farming Hatred. Can I trade this for some good gear?

No, The only Runes that are of Real interest are greater Runes. Check The Documentation for more Infos.
xeimaster08
Bone Archer
78 | 0
While I don't play TSW anymore. I don't think the means of trading changes. I'm pretty sure that the common used means of trading is SK1 and ELEMENTAL RUNES also signets of learnings and barter trading with different set items and SUs.
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
xeimaster08 wrote:
Zennith wrote:
xeimaster08 wrote:
Zennith wrote:What does a stormcall amazon do better than Stormcall pally?

This.

I wanna find out too. Maybe Stormcall zon is more "defensive" while pally is more "offensive" in terms of passives?

Unfortunately I was really surprised to see that oSkill make it back in from Chaos Ladder. If there's something I'm missing, it seems that the paladin is way better at using Stormcall than the Amazon who has the skill tree! A paladin has better defensive and offensive capabilities, can get the same amount of light pierce... Seems to me the only benefit of using stormcall on the native class is "She gets it earlier.". A little weird. I don't know if I'm missing something, but that's why I made the post.

Yeah the oskill overly favors the paladin rofl. The cast rate, spell buffs and other buffs all is in for paladin where as zon's advantage would probably her undying summon skill that "somehow" boost her damage "a little" and that's that.

Well in the end we still don't know. Maybe were overlooking at something and is missing somethings too. Hope someone can give us light here because I'm a fan of "stormcall" maybe because of it's dual damage nature plus it hits everyone in screen giving "mini" stuns.

I think the Paladins new name should just be Chad. Goes and steals everyone else's glory. :( Poor Stormzon. Rip.