Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
L H wrote:
iamq1803 wrote:Do you have any suggested setup for Unholy melee Paladin? Your assistance would be very much appreciated :)

https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1552

I thought it is outdated because there are several things that are nerfed in this patch.
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Hi all!
Is BowDruid good at killing bosses? Have anyone here got any experience with BowDruid?
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I know bojac got some experience, he doesn't visit the forums too much though but mostly streams. He usually streams between like 2pm - 8-9pm CET I believe. He plays a decent amount of druid so he might be the person to ask https://www.twitch.tv/bojacea
annoying cat
Monkey King
278 | 1
Shade wrote:
Potatoes wrote:
annoying cat wrote:it's a stupid question but where's the Lam Essen's Tome located? i'm in terror difficulty now. i looked through all act 3 last night and haven't found it. I haven't tried rerolling the map yet though.

It's in Kurast Bazaar act3. And it's Ruined temple

On the map, it's always the only building that has its entrance facing towards Lower Kurast. Used to be in clod anyway and seems to be the same in MXL.

thanks! my bad that i forgot about it while rushing act 3 in hatred.
opsayo
Prowler
17 | 0
Is there a way to undo mystic orbs? I accidentally cubed the wrong ones.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
opsayo wrote:Is there a way to undo mystic orbs? I accidentally cubed the wrong ones.

No, there is no way to undo them
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
richhman
Vampiress
39 | 0
opsayo wrote:Is there a way to undo mystic orbs? I accidentally cubed the wrong ones.

If it's a SU/SSU/SSSU you could use a mystic shard and try to reroll it... that's about i and I wouldn't recommend that.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
richhman wrote:

If it's a SU/SSU/SSSU you could use a mystic shard and try to reroll it... that's about i and I wouldn't recommend that.

Not mystic shard, Enchanting Crystal
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
- Gandhi
damacon
Cultist
20 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hey guys,

First time playing multiplayer. How do I find a game? When I get into the chat menu, I have no idea how to join people in a game? Is there a starter guide that I can follow?
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Median XL Team Member
damacon wrote:Hey guys,

First time playing multiplayer. How do I find a game? When I get into the chat menu, I have no idea how to join people in a game? Is there a starter guide that I can follow?

There is a Join / Create button on the right side when u login into realm
- Gandhi