Discuss Median XL!
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
chickenfeeder wrote:
iamq1803 wrote:
chickenfeeder wrote:when uldyssian has the light column and is blurry he has 100% avoid or what?

Yes. That happens when he casts sacred armour on himself and he has 100% avoid :)

so he has very high base avoid, very high hp, very high def and cast that sh*t very often? how can ppl be patient enough to kill him :(

Getting 50%+ slow makes him much much easier
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
chickenfeeder wrote:
iamq1803 wrote:
chickenfeeder wrote:when uldyssian has the light column and is blurry he has 100% avoid or what?

Yes. That happens when he casts sacred armour on himself and he has 100% avoid :)

so he has very high base avoid, very high hp, very high def and cast that sh*t very often? how can ppl be patient enough to kill him :(

You need %slow (optional, but high %slow will help u kill him easier) and 100% OW (to make him vulnerable).

When his armor is off, hit him to apply OW and keep him slowed (u will notice he starts to bleed). As soon as he bleeds, hit him with Purify (and he will drop his HP). Hit him to apply OW again -> he is bleeding -> purify him.
When his health gets below 30%, he will run away from you very fast. The strategy here is to trap him in a corner, and keep OW and purifying him.
Be patient. With some practice u will be able to take him down.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
iamq1803 wrote:

It's not Sacred Armor. It's just an avoid aura, I believe. It means you're too close in range of him in most cases. Sometimes the AI can be funky where he just follows you for a while in a walk animation and won't use the shield, but most times if he gets in melee range or in the phase where he runs away from you and you get too close to him, he puts the shield up. You'll need a ranged attack for Open Wounds.
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
L H wrote:It's not Sacred Armor. It's just an avoid aura, I believe. It means you're too close in range of him in most cases. Sometimes the AI can be funky where he just follows you for a while in a walk animation and won't use the shield, but most times if he gets in melee range or in the phase where he runs away from you and you get too close to him, he puts the shield up. You'll need a ranged attack for Open Wounds.

Ah.. I mean 'armor/shield' only. Thanks for correcting me!

I made a typing mistake. As I was playing Paladin I accidentally typed 'Sacred armor' :lol:
Fijay
Dark Huntress
11 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Why do diablo give red swirls on Destruction? Is there a quest here this time?
thanosdk
Rust Claw
85 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Fijay wrote:Why do diablo give red swirls on Destruction? Is there a quest here this time?

In to the void, cast the spell once you kill Diablo it will open a red portal to it.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
iamq1803 wrote:When his armor is off, hit him to apply OW and keep him slowed (u will notice he starts to bleed). As soon as he bleeds, hit him with Purify (and he will drop his HP). Hit him to apply OW again -> he is bleeding -> purify him.
When his health gets below 30%, he will run away from you very fast. The strategy here is to trap him in a corner, and keep OW and purifying him.
Be patient. With some practice u will be able to take him down.

ok I have enough slow for him, but it's still so hard for melee char that i have to go in melee range to hit him and so will likely be hit by him which would slow me too :( Tried using wyrd but that sucks, cant use with solar flare so no extra AR. Also I noticed that if OW is applied he would bleed but that's it, I still need to purify him once again so that his hp would drop, but his 'shield' or whatever it is would be on if he stood in my screen without chasing me. Then when he ran away, trapped in corner, he still moved zic zac and I still had to keep myself out of range which means I couldnt see that bitch and must purify blindly. OMG my whole evening!
and finally my charm has 0 skills :cry:
Hmeo
Imp
5 | 0
How does -x to monster defense per hit work? I got an axe with -500 and am using it with thorn strike. The forest keepers in the jungle that used to give me trouble are getting shrekt. Does it also work against bosses or is it just for normal mobs?
kij
Jungle Hunter
28 | 1
Hey guys, I am wondering if I should use high ilvl or low ilvl to craft summoning barb equipment. Low ilvl would give me more space to mo but I don't know if the stats would be good enough prior to adding mystic orbs?
Edited by kij 6 years.
Naabaanit
Tyrannus Discordus
271 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Saw earlier that around -65% enemy resists is where I need to be to get the double damage on enemies in this patch, is that correct?