Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
clouddeath
Fallen
1 | 0
Can anyone please tell me where the canyon of mages is located, where you kill the fairy witch, and receive the evil eye of the fairy witch?
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
clouddeath wrote:Can anyone please tell me where the canyon of mages is located, where you kill the fairy witch, and receive the evil eye of the fairy witch?

uh....canyon of the magi , last area of act 2, just before the tombs. fairy witches arent a guarranteed spawn so you might luck out at first try or will have to reroll the map a few times. also please dont make new threads for smaller questions like these 3 minutes after you asked in SQT.
Ernidull
Cog
233 | 104
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I get error everytime i try to upload an image /screenshon , on auction , on my thred , i get error . Does anyone have any ideea why this is happening , i never encountered this problem before .
FuriousBEAR
Cog
204 | 11
clouddeath wrote:Can anyone tell me where the canyon of mages is located?

derpderp
Skeptic_Zero
Abomination
147 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
How does one summon the butcher nowadays? It used to be black marsh... the Doc says tristram but I've tried to summon him there and it doesn't work.
SnakekillerX
Cultist
20 | 3
Skeptic_Zero wrote:How does one summon the butcher nowadays? It used to be black marsh... the Doc says tristram but I've tried to summon him there and it doesn't work.

You don't summon the butcher. You can find him underneath Tristram. To get there search the wrecked houses in Tristram and you should see a prompt to enter one of them.
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
clouddeath wrote:Can anyone please tell me where the canyon of mages is located, where you kill the fairy witch, and receive the evil eye of the fairy witch?

Through the red portal in the Arcade Sanctuary
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ernidull wrote:I get error everytime i try to upload an image /screenshon , on auction , on my thred , i get error . Does anyone have any ideea why this is happening , i never encountered this problem before .

You can host it directly on imgur or another website for imagehosting.
bradr
Core Lord
355 | 0
i know there's a personal pref element but between necro summoner.. and totem necro hybryd>?? which might be better?? able to handle deeper into the ubers?? and or more fun to play??they seem simalar with some equip and socket changes and respecing
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
bradr wrote:i know there's a personal pref element but between necro summoner.. and totem necro hybryd>?? which might be better?? able to handle deeper into the ubers?? and or more fun to play??they seem simalar with some equip and socket changes and respecing

Fire seems to work well. Funeral Pyre does well if you can stack spell damage and -enemy resists. Fire totem I think is the best elemental totem.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.