Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
adamo68 wrote:Can a creature , npc , mob , etc be affected by more than 1 curse at a time? Mostly looking at Doom from Necklace and Unseelie from Ring and Bane from being a Necromancer.

Thanks for your info!

Curses always override eachother.
Naabaanit
Tyrannus Discordus
271 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
L H wrote:
adamo68 wrote:Can a creature , npc , mob , etc be affected by more than 1 curse at a time? Mostly looking at Doom from Necklace and Unseelie from Ring and Bane from being a Necromancer.

Thanks for your info!

Curses always override eachother.

When you add dish soap to a dirty dish, the grease falls away :mrgreen:
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
chickenfeeder wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:
chickenfeeder wrote:
iamq1803 wrote:
chickenfeeder wrote:how do u kill magic elemental as a druid? I'm playing tree warden but i can respect so just suggest me any way.

Treewarden can kill them all. Thornstrike would still do the job, or you might use Wildfire skill.

MAGIC dude, MAGIC, not fire. The one in kabraxis. I killed all the other 4.

Doesn't wildfire give Magic dmg? Anyway. Magic is killed with magic. Not even any math involved. Get magic dmg.

what a correct and useful answer xD
anyway I got that great rainbow stone, thanks for attention.

Hey, I also just got it today. Using an axe with balefire proc (I know I said wildfire, but I meant balefire.. good morning). Took me a while but eventually I managed to whack that magic ultra thing. Gratz!
viperosa
Balrog
131 | 0
is there a list of the cycles charms anywhere? i guess they are random drops in the triune right
nohuty
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
is it possible to make the Oskill "Orb of annihilation" in other item than Bone wand? I found it in rare item but it will be good if i got the chance to take it on some armor or shield (necromancer) so i can use Necrobots weapon :D
Funinyourgame
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
Is there a cap for the cooldown of the Sacrifice skill?
Are the reanimation affected by stats bonus to summons (Dmg/res/life)?
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
viperosa wrote:is there a list of the cycles charms anywhere? i guess they are random drops in the triune right

in previous version docs there is a list, try to find old docs of mxl ultimative if u need that.

nohuty wrote:is it possible to make the Oskill "Orb of annihilation" in other item than Bone wand? I found it in rare item but it will be good if i got the chance to take it on some armor or shield (necromancer) so i can use Necrobots weapon :D

according to docs there are only 2 ways to have that skill, either on a nec wand or on sin's universal law set.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
Funinyourgame wrote:Is there a cap for the cooldown of the Sacrifice skill?
Are the reanimation affected by stats bonus to summons (Dmg/res/life)?

1. usually if a skill has minimum cd it would be mentioned in its description. If it says 'diminising return' then theoretically there isnt a cap, however when u reach a certain point the improvement becomes very small.

2. no.
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Do hammers (warhammers?) are the same category as military pick for example? Can they be used by a treewarden?
Templar
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
hammer = mace
military pick = axe