Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
njbaker23
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Does anyone know how to make the game go full screen? I click on the full screen button but it only gets as big as about half of my screen. I tried the GLIDE-wrapper but that didn't work...and its to my resolution.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Dunno. I play ddraw setting and just click the little maximize window button near the top right by the close button. Makes it probably 80-90% of screen size, but a bit pixelated. Not really noticeable though unless you prefer 9000k HD super resolution.
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
hiimford wrote:
► Show Spoiler

Just kill Act bosses plus farm Tran Athulua, Cows, Nihlathak temple... (any high density places) to collect unique items, and you will also find more on the way through terror difficulty.
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
hiimford wrote:Hello, I'm fairly new to the mod and I have been playing an asn, following a up-to-date guide on the forums and reading through the documentation in an attempt to better understand the game. I'm stuck at level 70 though, trying to get through a2 terror. Currently working towards farming crystals to uptier my uniques and MO my gear. I've essentially just been running andy, meph and diablo in hatred for guaranteed unique drops but I'm not sure if it's an efficient way of doing things. I've looked around trying to find any sort of progression advice, but most of it comes from older versions of median xl. My question is are there any recommended farming spots at this part of the game, or if i should just keep on trudging through terror difficulty slowly.

I don't want to have the game spoon fed to me, but I would appreciate being pointed in the right direction so i dont wander around aimlessly for too long.

hmm if u really can't get to terror mephisto then farm terror andy
dont farm other bosses.. hatred meph is good as well if you're having troubles with terror andariel for some reason
then as soon as you have enough gear to reach terror meph farm him instead.

edit: if you need a lot of shards this process might seem like aids to you and you begin to wonder if there's a better way, i know :D but that's what works best currently.. maybe hatred TA on p8 or with a lot MF is better but P8 will be hard for you and u can't really get a lot of MF at 70
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
hiimford wrote:Hello, I'm fairly new to the mod and I have been playing an asn, following a up-to-date guide on the forums and reading through the documentation in an attempt to better understand the game. I'm stuck at level 70 though, trying to get through a2 terror. Currently working towards farming crystals to uptier my uniques and MO my gear. I've essentially just been running andy, meph and diablo in hatred for guaranteed unique drops but I'm not sure if it's an efficient way of doing things. I've looked around trying to find any sort of progression advice, but most of it comes from older versions of median xl. My question is are there any recommended farming spots at this part of the game, or if i should just keep on trudging through terror difficulty slowly.

I don't want to have the game spoon fed to me, but I would appreciate being pointed in the right direction so i dont wander around aimlessly for too long.

Hatred nihlathak drops three uniques per run. Meph two, Diablo two I think plus random amount of shards. Up tier til you're comfortable then just go trough terror.
Bitech
Jungle Hunter
27 | 1
What are the best places to level to 121 besides cows? Can't kill Destruction Baal so I have no access. Also what's the exp penalty from dying at lvl 120?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bitech wrote:What are the best places to level to 121 besides cows? Can't kill Destruction Baal so I have no access. Also what's the exp penalty from dying at lvl 120?

Tran Athulua.

Death penalty? Die once and find out :D Usually like 800k-1mil, but once you pick your body back up, you regain something like 66-75% of it?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Torajan jungles works fine as well. Around 2-3 million exp or even more (depending on how many players are in the game) without pots. Plus you get many sigs and sigs of skill.
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
L H wrote:From your screenshot, it looked like you're playing paladin? You can use Slayers to help target them when they're invisible. Summons will also target them.

https://www.twitch.tv/lhawkins1

Played melee holy paladin. My hand cant react fast enough to mash sacred armor
Destro
Imp
4 | 0
hi im looking for updated bowazon detailed guide and updated level challenge guide. I will be glad for any tips aswell.