Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
1) No, only when slain
2) Correct it includes the base level bonus for the points you invest
3) It hits a large number of times per attack
4) No, only a crafted one
5) There shouldn't be any such synergies
6) Because player damage and monster life were reduced in version 1.0 to forever fix all damage cap issues, changelog for more info
7) You can level above 120, those levels require exponentially more experience. Kabraxis Stones require level 121
8) You can use d2stats I believe, or plugy. Everything found on terror after a4 sanctuary is max ilvl
9) If it has that modifier in the affix pool. For example rare jewels can roll 3 to 10mf, crafting them with the Tir rune recipe means it can roll 6-20.
coennek
Thunder Beetle
52 | 2
nice thank you.
doom gets triggered by all physical dmg hence shuriken flurry as well right? and do my shurikens trigger on kill procs (like doom)?
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
coennek wrote:nice thank you.
doom gets triggered by all physical dmg hence shuriken flurry as well right? and do my shurikens trigger on kill procs (like doom)?

Doom does not get triggered by all physical damage, only weapon damage (Edit: Unless it's "When enemy is Slain" proc). Shuriken Flurry is a spell, therefore the physical damage is spell based since the skill doesn't add weapon damage. On kill and on striking always requires weapon damage or poison to proc.

Essentially:

On kill - Weapon damage and projectiles or Poison
On striking - Weapon damage including projectiles such as arrows
When Enemy is Slain - Any time you kill an enemy in any fashion, including spells.

The only thing that will proc doom by using shuriken flurry to kill them is Mind Rake, the sssu Blade Talon afaik.
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Scalewinged wrote:
madgod wrote:It wont let me make shards with the catalyst and a unique, do i need to complete the first difficulty or anything to get that to work?

Yeah i re-read it shorty after posting this and forgot to edit saying i got it lol. Thanks though! Sorry.
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Different question. Do the candles and hearts required to make honorifics only appear in higher acts? i noticed they arent in the act 1/2 vendors.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
madgod wrote:Different question. Do the candles and hearts required to make honorifics only appear in higher acts? i noticed they arent in the act 1/2 vendors.

Those were removed previously. Shenk in act 5 drops the mark of infusion, which can be used to make honorifics now.
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Fumbles wrote:
madgod wrote:Different question. Do the candles and hearts required to make honorifics only appear in higher acts? i noticed they arent in the act 1/2 vendors.

Those were removed previously. Shenk in act 5 drops the mark of infusion, which can be used to make honorifics now.

Ahhhh that explains it. i must have missed it while trying to read about crafting lol, this is a lot of new information for me, thanks for all your help.
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
So I've played Median since 08 version (member oldskool Judge Sin? member oldskool thunder slam-snake stance barb?... member Death Metal proc?)
You get the idea.

My question is about how this differs from Laz MXL, I downloaded the mod but haven't yet switched from 2012 MXL (last Laz edition).
As a single player offline type (I use no exploits or hacks, no plugY, no multires, every character is self found), what do I gain from changing mod?
dinhtung80
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Hi!
As for Paladin:
- Does Attack Speed affect Vessel of Justice/Retribution?
- Does Faster Cast Rate affect Vessel of Justice/Retribution?
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Knight_Saber wrote:So I've played Median since 08 version (member oldskool Judge Sin? member oldskool thunder slam-snake stance barb?... member Death Metal proc?)
You get the idea.

My question is about how this differs from Laz MXL, I downloaded the mod but haven't yet switched from 2012 MXL (last Laz edition).

Judge Sin is viable.
In regard to Barb, I recommend you play Deathgaze/Iron spiral-Wolf stance Barb instead.

Knight_Saber wrote:As a single player offline type (I use no exploits or hacks, no plugY, no multires, every character is self found), what do I gain from changing mod?

You got everything just as online players. All realm uniques, runewords, sets and cornerstones of the world are now available on Single Player. Max level is 125.

dinhtung80 wrote:Hi!
As for Paladin:
- Does Attack Speed affect Vessel of Justice/Retribution?
- Does Faster Cast Rate affect Vessel of Justice/Retribution?

To my knowledge:

1. No
2. No