Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
titan015 wrote:1. does the physical part of shuriken and singularity activate doom damage?
yes
qweqwe
Cog
230 | 4
I'm very appreciative of the work Marco, suchbalance and the rest of the team in further developing the Laz mod.

Just an observation though, it seems like the ladder is quieter the past few seasons. There isn't the chart so I can't see peak player count, but usually when I log on there are fewer than 200 players and so early on in the season. Anyone else feels the same? Have we already passed peak median? :(
LG_Blitz
Bone Archer
70 | 5
qweqwe wrote:I'm very appreciative of the work Marco, suchbalance and the rest of the team in further developing the Laz mod.

Just an observation though, it seems like the ladder is quieter the past few seasons. There isn't the chart so I can't see peak player count, but usually when I log on there are fewer than 200 players and so early on in the season. Anyone else feels the same? Have we already passed peak median? :(

I think its just because a lot of people prefer to wait for sigma...prob
Kinetickz
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Is there a better way to farm a specific shrine crafted item than hoping for RNGesus?
I mean my guide wants me to have a specific %ctc xyz on each of my gear but I feel like its nearly impossible,
I have tried it like 30times for one single item with a random shrine just to test it but had no luck at all

how the hell am I supposted to do this with the actual shrine I need which I havent found once yet (but traded but had no luck with rolling the stats so fuk that)

example for the gear I need:
    Belt: Abandoned craft with 5% ctc Disintegrate on attack
    Gloves: Abandoned craft with 7% ctc Stormblast on attack
    Armor: Abandoned craft with 5% ctc Javelin Nova on attack
    Shield: Abandoned craft with 25% ctc Arachnomancy on attack and 1% i ctb

Also another question:
Can I craft unique rings and amuletts?
Also is it worth it or is the chance to high to have the wrong one since I know which I want
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Scalewinged wrote:
Anonymous: wrote:Yul staff +6 +8 skills ez. Which two claws would give more than that easily ? Auhe rw ? Ok, but no.

Check affix page :) +5 ass skills per item at most, up to 40% spell dmg and 15 pierce (not counting faster cast rate compared to staff and shrine bonuses).
As for RW... still there's much better options.
Anarchy

Anarchy
Assassin Claws

'SolCham'
Runeword Level: 83
+(3 to 4) to Assassin Skill Levels
40% Cast Speed
+(21 to 25)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(21 to 25)% to Lightning Spell Damage
Maximum Life +5%
+(61 to 75) to Mana
Maximum Mana +20%
+(26 to 30) Mana after each Kill
and/or
Dar-Al-Harb
Dar-Al-Harb
Assassin Shields

'FalUm'
Runeword Level: 58
+(3 to 4) to Assassin Skill Levels
15% Cast Speed
0.25% to Fire Spell Damage (Based on Character Level)
0.25% to Lightning Spell Damage (Based on Character Level)
+(16 to 19) to Summon Darklings
+(19 to 22) to Skeletal Flayer
+25 to Dexterity
5% to Dexterity
+25 to Energy
Elemental Resists +10%
for fire/light,
Choronzon

Choronzon
Assassin Claws

'SurTal'
Runeword Level: 75
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels
20% Cast Speed
+20% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
Slows Attacker by (15 to 20)%
10% to Energy
Regenerate Mana +15%
+(20 to 25) Life after each Kill
4% Reanimate as: Random Monster
+(40 to 50) Life when Struck by an Enemy
and/or
Iambe
for cold. The only exception is psy-sin but there's craft os the only way to get smth viable.

You are comparing +all skills to +class skills. Kinda obvious which one is better. But whatever.
Elverfolk

Elverfolk
Staves

'ChamIstVex'
Runeword Level: 83
+(7 to 8) to All Skills
+(60 to 80) Spell Focus
35% Cast Speed
-(27 to 33)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+750 Defense vs. Missile
(21 to 30)% to Energy
Maximum Life and Mana +5%
Elemental Resists +(35 to 45)%
(31 to 40)% Bonus to Defense
10% Magic Find
gives you better things than two claws combined. Except maybe for cast speed which i have no idea about thus no argue.
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Are the Elite monsters that drop eyes still at the end of the acts? Cause it says online that its in the canyon of the magi in act 3 and worldstone 1-3 in act 5, but i just did 5 games and couldnt find either of them. ive got the eyes from act 1/3/4
Kinetickz
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
madgod wrote:Are the Elite monsters that drop eyes still at the end of the acts? Cause it says online that its in the canyon of the magi in act 3 and worldstone 1-3 in act 5, but i just did 5 games and couldnt find either of them. ive got the eyes from act 1/3/4

I did them yesterday and yes they are

I had to do 3 Worldstone runs aswell even tho I was 100% sure I didnt miss anything
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Kinetickz wrote:
madgod wrote:Are the Elite monsters that drop eyes still at the end of the acts? Cause it says online that its in the canyon of the magi in act 3 and worldstone 1-3 in act 5, but i just did 5 games and couldnt find either of them. ive got the eyes from act 1/3/4

I had to do 3 Worldstone runs aswell even tho I was 100% sure I didnt miss anything

Weird, guess im just not getting the spawns. Thanks, ill keep looking!
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Kinetickz wrote:

Lol, the first game i join after you responded the mon spawned in act 2.
firerebel
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Kinetickz wrote:Is there a better way to farm a specific shrine crafted item than hoping for RNGesus?
I mean my guide wants me to have a specific %ctc xyz on each of my gear but I feel like its nearly impossible,
I have tried it like 30times for one single item with a random shrine just to test it but had no luck at all

how the hell am I supposted to do this with the actual shrine I need which I havent found once yet (but traded but had no luck with rolling the stats so fuk that)

example for the gear I need:
    Belt: Abandoned craft with 5% ctc Disintegrate on attack
    Gloves: Abandoned craft with 7% ctc Stormblast on attack
    Armor: Abandoned craft with 5% ctc Javelin Nova on attack
    Shield: Abandoned craft with 25% ctc Arachnomancy on attack and 1% i ctb

Also another question:
Can I craft unique rings and amuletts?
Also is it worth it or is the chance to high to have the wrong one since I know which I want

you just do what you can and where you can't find abandoned shrines use other ones that you can still use the stats. like creepy or your type of spell damage shrine or intimidating etc. Specific stats are gonna take a looooong time to get. I need +2 necro skills on shoes and its gonna be awhile for me too.