Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
King-DC
Prowler
16 | 0
Oh, or maybe some flashy sorceress caster builds. No idea whats "good/viable" right now.
oski89
Rust Claw
80 | 2
Prefix (3 to 10)% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 14 56 12 160 Jewels

Max. 10 % mf??

I crafting jewels with Tir rune and i have 19mf jewel. So how may MF% can be on JEWEL?? on crafting
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Easy math for mf:
3-10 mf on any jewel
+
6-10 mf from crafting
=
9-20 mf possible to get on jewel.
paulyappe
Cultist
22 | 0
Hi, my character suddenly walked very slowly. Like D2 regular walking speed. However, my merc walks fast like the modded speed for median xl.How will i be able to fix that
snt2523
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
paulyappe wrote:Hi, my character suddenly walked very slowly. Like D2 regular walking speed. However, my merc walks fast like the modded speed for median xl.How will i be able to fix that

What's your character ? Can you check R/W speed ?
paulyappe
Cultist
22 | 0
its an amazon. How do i do that. Do i need to open a separate program?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Did you start wearing a setzshield? Because that one can easily negate 15-20 points into wild and free.
Suprfli6
Dark Huntress
12 | 2
I’ve got a melee necro that has cleared up to Dest Baal but not killed him, and has gotten about 6-7 charms. I’d like to farm some TA for SUs but his damage output seems low. I’m using mostly crafted armor and swap between Chthon and Inti RW scythes. Is there a better option these days? I’ve also been farming terror K3K with a vesseldin for sets but am still missing the scythe and body armor for the Rathma set so that isn’t an option yet.

Does anyone know if stacking -enemy fire res gear will be a significant enough boost to farm TA with the Inti RW? Between Way of the Phoenix and Dragonfire Oil, it would seem like the multihits from Parasite should clear non-immunes very easily. What resists do the trash mobs have in TA on Dest?
paulyappe
Cultist
22 | 0
yes...hm, why is it coded that way
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Suprfli6 wrote:I’ve got a melee necro that has cleared up to Dest Baal but not killed him, and has gotten about 6-7 charms. I’d like to farm some TA for SUs but his damage output seems low. I’m using mostly crafted armor and swap between Chthon and Inti RW scythes. Is there a better option these days? I’ve also been farming terror K3K with a vesseldin for sets but am still missing the scythe and body armor for the Rathma set so that isn’t an option yet.

Does anyone know if stacking -enemy fire res gear will be a significant enough boost to farm TA with the Inti RW? Between Way of the Phoenix and Dragonfire Oil, it would seem like the multihits from Parasite should clear non-immunes very easily. What resists do the trash mobs have in TA on Dest?

I'd better invest somewhere else than Dragonfire Oil. Like CB/DS and spec into more defensive setup.
Also i crafted 500-700 pdps scythe with ATMG already, that really helps me forget about SUs