Jungle Hunter
26 | 2
*deleted accidental crosspost*
Invictus
Destroyer
7 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Invictus wrote:Had this minor issue for awhile now, but when I go into loading for the game and when opening it up, I get the cycle of characters, letters, and numbers in the top left corner.

I've looked around and it's related to glide, but haven't found a work-around or fix yet. Has anyone encountered this and found a solution?

Reposting this question just to see if anyone had any solution to it.
robg1293
Pit Knight
104 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
So i was reading one of the guides and was wondering why it wasn't using warp armor or snow queen, which one of those two skills is better for upper levels? Warp armor because it is a overall armor boost??

Wasn't sure why poison skill tree was being using, never remember to buff hive and vengeful power doesn't seem that wonderful...maybe i'm wrong..
genmashi
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I wanted to install the D2clicker but i couldn't find a clear guide. So I start it as admin and a black window shows up and it says "connected", but nothing happens.

I read that the clicker only works in window-mode?
But I can't run D2 in window-mode. There is always an error when joining a game.
Anyone got any ideas what I can do?

Thanks for your help in advance!
SinClaire
Lava Lord
94 | 2
TL;DR: For scorpion blade, should I focus on +%psn dmg and -%enemy psn res to optimize damage, or are ther better options?

I'm currently making a throwsin who uses scorpion blade. I was initially focusing on the typical mods: +%psn dmg and -%enemy psn res. But after I read the poison damage wiki page, I saw that scorpion blade is a different "kind" of poison damage - an Active one. So am I still on the right direction focusing on +%psn dmg and -%enemy psn res?
duysir0
Lava Lord
92 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The Fire tree is cool as it is, nice HP boost, HP regen, has Fire Dance with huge dmg buff. I personally feel the passive from Lightning tree is nearly a must. 20% avoid and ton of def, not to mention Nova Charge dmg scales with Dex. Tried Fire + Lightning tree with Melee Sorc last season, although the 2 passives don't seem synergy with each other that much but it's makes u and ur bladdy minions super tanky (even in hard uber). Lightning + Cold, Cold + Fire could possibly work too.
Edited by duysir0 5 years.
IVIike
Pit Knight
104 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
can anyone help me with the location of the old sewers for the elemental stones/skulls ?
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
IVIike wrote:can anyone help me with the location of the old sewers for the elemental stones/skulls ?

The elemental stones etc now drop in Teganze, which is connected to Torajan Jungles in Act 3.

Here is some info and a map of Torajan Jungles:

http://median-xl.wikia.com/wiki/Torajan_Jungles

And here is the same for Teganze:

http://median-xl.wikia.com/wiki/Teganze
IVIike
Pit Knight
104 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
thanks, someone showed my fromm chat m8
Gfresh
Jungle Hunter
26 | 2
duysir0 wrote:Note quite sure why there is a guide recommend using Posion tree, it absolute sucks ass imo; especially the Hive skill - deals mediocre dmg and actually blind u, the passive is not that awesome either. The Fire tree is cool as it is, nice HP boost, HP regen, has Fire Dance with huge dmg buff. I personally feel the passive from Lightning tree is nearly a must. 20% avoid and ton of def, not to mention Nova Charge dmg scales with Dex. Tried Fire + Lightning tree with Melee Sorc last season, although the 2 passives don't seem synergy with each other that much but it's makes u and ur bladdy minions super tanky (even in hard uber). Lightning + Cold, Cold + Fire could possibly work too.

Hive isn't the point of poison tree at all; it's merely a nice damage boost. The real purpose of poison tree is Vengeful Power, which gives a massive 25% to life, 20% REDUCED DAMAGE, and a 20% chance to counterattack with a crushing blow.
hive is nice in that its damage is directly related to how much dex you have, so later in the game it does thousands of dmg per second.
Personally I run poison and lightning. If you read all the comments after the melee sorc guide, it goes fairly in depth with all the options available in the different trees and the percs for each one... any combination of elements is viable, they all just have different playstyles! Feel free to ask me any more questions.