Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Gmon9x
Skeleton
2 | 0
Im curious if all stats have a maximum boost allowed per item? For example, I believe enhanced defense caps out at 200%. Is there a cap for everything? I'm most curious about spell damage like +fire spell damage% I don't want to waste precious level cap space on my gear with mystic orbs if I am at a cap.
jiallombardo
Prowler
17 | 0
One more question -- just tried Assault on Arreat uber, I was forced to flee via town portal, and now when I click on the portal back or go to the arreat summit to re-enter through the original portal, my character says "I can't", and just refuses to enter.

This is single player "offline" mode. What have I done wrong, I never had problems like this before.
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
jiallombardo wrote:One more question -- just tried Assault on Arreat uber, I was forced to flee via town portal, and now when I click on the portal back or go to the arreat summit to re-enter through the original portal, my character says "I can't", and just refuses to enter.

This is single player "offline" mode. What have I done wrong, I never had problems like this before.

If you fled any time after two minutes then you'll have to remake the game as Assault on Mount Arreat has a lockdown timer of 2 minutes
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Sorry if this has been asked before. Ive searched everywhere, including the cube recipes page, and cannot find the answer. Is there still a way to drop a rare or magic item down to superior? It would make the act of making runewords so much easier! Thanks in advance.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
use oils of renewal
jiallombardo
Prowler
17 | 0
Is there a hotkey for putting an item from inventory into the trade window? (like ctrl+clicking for stash / cube) ?
Fenric
Thunder Beetle
58 | 0
Is it possible to disable the friends list login/join game notifications?
BaraLover
Rust Claw
83 | 1
Fenric wrote:Is it possible to disable the friends list login/join game notifications?

Try going into Notification Settings and disabling "Friends activity whispers".
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
People dont use devouring cloud right? I got a cornerstone with that but I think only worth a couple TG. I've seen DC roll on amulets but I tried it looks like some kinda close range poison attack. I've nvr seen anyone build around this, however.
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
jiallombardo wrote:Is there a hotkey for putting an item from inventory into the trade window? (like ctrl+clicking for stash / cube) ?

No. I want one tho. It's not like putting it in your stash or on the ground tho because it needs to perform another check.