Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Cadre
Fallen
1 | 0

Anyone know what this is for? I can't find anything on it.
TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Cadre wrote:Image

Anyone know what this is for? I can't find anything on it.

It drops in Toraja. If you click it, you'll get a direct portal to the start of Toraja. Basically saves you the time traveling there.
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
A couple of question

Again, is cycle droprate in triune affected by magic find?
Is there some defensive stats I can stack for some of the last uberbosses? Like Athanna Khan, Uldyssian, Samael etc? What about damage reduction %?
Eadan
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
How do you show the jewels' stats on an item without unsocketing?
Edit: I found out it's shift.
Tardware
Jungle Hunter
26 | 1
Sup, 2 short questions actually.

1: Will Qarak's Will (SU Giant Sword) proc all of it's 3 effects when held as an off-hand? Playing deathgaze barb that way and been using Grotesque's Bite as an off-hand while waiting for Qarak's Will. Having some ideas of a build if Quov Tsin's amulet decides to drop one day...

2: Does the Nymyr's Light charm consume the other charm you use in order to get the actual Nymyr's Light charm bonuses?
Eadan
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
Tardware wrote:Sup, 2 short questions actually.

1: Will Qarak's Will (SU Giant Sword) proc all of it's 3 effects when held as an off-hand? Playing deathgaze barb that way and been using Grotesque's Bite as an off-hand while waiting for Qarak's Will. Having some ideas of a build if Quov Tsin's amulet decides to drop one day...

2: Does the Nymyr's Light charm consume the other charm you use in order to get the actual Nymyr's Light charm bonuses?

2- You use trophies not charms for it. I assume they are consumed.
Tardware
Jungle Hunter
26 | 1
Eadan wrote:
Tardware wrote:Sup, 2 short questions actually.

2- You use trophies not charms for it. I assume they are consumed.

Ups, should read more carefully, thanks.
plamenesko
Destroyer
6 | 0
Soul of sloth?I kil him 10 time he just respawn and 0 deadly sin drop.What is mechanic for this boss ? TY TY TY
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Tardware wrote:1: Will Qarak's Will (SU Giant Sword) proc all of it's 3 effects when held as an off-hand? Playing deathgaze barb that way and been using Grotesque's Bite as an off-hand while waiting for Qarak's Will. Having some ideas of a build if Quov Tsin's amulet decides to drop one day...

It will only if :
- killing strike will be perform by this sword (i.e you actually kill something with it)
- only when you attack by this sword (actual attack animation for this sword)
Tardware
Jungle Hunter
26 | 1
hellgrind wrote:
Tardware wrote:1: Will Qarak's Will (SU Giant Sword) proc all of it's 3 effects when held as an off-hand? Playing deathgaze barb that way and been using Grotesque's Bite as an off-hand while waiting for Qarak's Will. Having some ideas of a build if Quov Tsin's amulet decides to drop one day...

It will only if :
- killing strike will be perform by this sword (i.e you actually kill something with it)
- only when you attack by this sword (actual attack animation for this sword)

Thanks for clarifying.