Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
Advice on where to lvl/grind now. JUST DINGED 125 on my xbow necro! Very excite!

But... I never wanna see k3k again. I despise dunc. But was just hitting up Teganze and the exp was not that bad. I play mostly solo on TSW with the occasional “dunc/k3k/ect” bing).

Sry if this has been asked before but I know that since I just dinged 125 I have a couple new zones open up. Are any of them good for exp or should I stick w dunc/teganze?
Celladoor
Rust Claw
85 | 0
PlayerOne wrote:Thanks Bara! I'd not seen that charms list, I was only looking at the MXL official docs.

Double check some
of the charms stats on that link tho. My Cold Fusion Schematic says it has a Time ...(something, cant remember... Time Strike?) proc on striking now. It’s probably a good list w some details changed.
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Quick question about charms granting visable Auras. I picked got my first Uldy kill on sigma and when I picked up his charm it gave my char a blue aura under his feet. I eventually cubed the charm with my pulsating worldstone shard for access to Sam. Now after killed Uld again and getting a new charm, this one does not display an Aura. Is that just a random chance perk of the charm or ???
papas
Thunder Beetle
57 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ronthar wrote:Quick question about charms granting visable Auras. I picked got my first Uldy kill on sigma and when I picked up his charm it gave my char a blue aura under his feet. I eventually cubed the charm with my pulsating worldstone shard for access to Sam. Now after killed Uld again and getting a new charm, this one does not display an Aura. Is that just a random chance perk of the charm or ???

as far as i know the blue aura come along the trophy on kabraxis charm
dunno what u did there
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
papas wrote:
Ronthar wrote:Quick question about charms granting visable Auras. I picked got my first Uldy kill on sigma and when I picked up his charm it gave my char a blue aura under his feet. I eventually cubed the charm with my pulsating worldstone shard for access to Sam. Now after killed Uld again and getting a new charm, this one does not display an Aura. Is that just a random chance perk of the charm or ???

as far as i know the blue aura come along the trophy on kabraxis charm
dunno what u did there

Hmmm maybe I confuesed myself then lol I did toss my old trophied kab charm for a better roll. i guess thats it. Thanks for clearing that up!
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
The runewords page talks about words using 'Xis' runes - is a Xis rune a Kabraxis' Stone rune?

Also how to make a Xis rw since it has 2 runes what order to fill sockets and what goes in the other sockets (jewels?). So if I have a 6 skt item and I want to make a rw with Xis and Jah, is it 4 jewels then Xis then Jah? Or 4 jewels then Jah then Xis? Something else?

Sorry I looked but couldn't find it in runewords page or via Google.
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PlayerOne wrote:The runewords page talks about words using 'Xis' runes - is a Xis rune a Kabraxis' Stone rune?

Also how to make a Xis rw since it has 2 runes what order to fill sockets and what goes in the other sockets (jewels?). So if I have a 6 skt item and I want to make a rw with Xis and Jah, is it 4 jewels then Xis then Jah? Or 4 jewels then Jah then Xis? Something else?

Yes Xis reffers to Kabraxis rune. The say the item has 6 sockets, first 4 can be jewels followed by the lesser rune and lastly the Xis.
PlayerOne
Abomination
155 | 8
Thanks Ronthar :D
Ronthar wrote:
PlayerOne wrote:The runewords page talks about words using 'Xis' runes - is a Xis rune a Kabraxis' Stone rune?

Yes Xis reffers to Kabraxis rune. The say the item has 6 sockets, first 4 can be jewels followed by the lesser rune and lastly the Xis.

Someone should create a glossary of all the different terms you use. I mean, you guys have shortform terms for items and skills and such, but you've been playing for ages. Something to help new players keep up would be helpful.
Gavin_K88
Team Member
111 | 24
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
RustyMcDumpster wrote:
Ronthar wrote:

Someone should create a glossary of all the different terms you use. I mean, you guys have shortform terms for items and skills and such, but you've been playing for ages. Something to help new players keep up would be helpful.

From our unofficial wiki: https://median-xl.fandom.com/wiki/Abbreviations