MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
Thank you very much, guys...
OhIsThatSo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
It's been over 6 years since I last played... :(

It's the end of a league (as I've been told and so assume is correct).

Why is everyone so greedy now?

Asking for payment to help with a 115-120 charm (quov tsin) is just... wow.

I won't mention who but... what happened to everyone here? TG?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
yes , it's all about the money now if you play MP . people selling , people buying , more money for the team .
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
OhIsThatSo wrote:It's been over 6 years since I last played... :(

It's the end of a league (as I've been told and so assume is correct).

Why is everyone so greedy now?

Asking for payment to help with a 115-120 charm (quov tsin) is just... wow.

I won't mention who but... what happened to everyone here? TG?

I'm always very confused by such posts.
Do people do things for people for free in real life for no motivation whatsoever? Sure, a few people, but it shouldn't raise any eyebrows if there aren't. Make friends then get help from one another, why should strangers who can't be bothered be any surprise?

One person asking for payment shouldn't result in some sort of labelling.

All I see then is someone who's quick to judge when he doesn't get a freebie. Would this be an inaccurate description?

Make an effort make some friends. Or spend a little more time asking, there's usually that 1 or 2 samaritan in the lobby. Sorry they aren't around as you please though?
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
What does Shatterblade proc do? The sword The Xiphos has that proc. 2% Chance to cast level 5 Shatterblade on Striking
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
tempmail wrote:What does Shatterblade proc do? The sword The Xiphos has that proc. 2% Chance to cast level 5 Shatterblade on Striking

Penumbra
Penumbra
Balanced Knife (Sacred)

Throw Damage: (169 - 182) to (198 - 290)
One-Hand Damage: (107 - 114) to (133 - 220)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 612
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
8% Chance to cast level 13 Shatterblade on Striking
+(1 to 2) to Assassin Skill Levels
+(21 to 100) to Maximum Damage
(101 to 150)% Bonus to Attack Rating
-(8 to 14)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+(161 to 180)% Enhanced Damage
10% to Dexterity
+1 Life on Striking
Socketed (2)
has it too

only i can remember in old days playin judgesin, maybe its something similar proc ?

well in this video is with wyrd spaming, there are many ways to play this char, with atmg shield and judge-claw or a crafted throwing knife with shadowblade proc, or deadstar rw and tu t4 chainmail albrecht's revenge, but now there are no thunderhammer mo'es anymore to add in rings and amulets, got nerfed in previos patches long ago, also the crafted items had double mo space 8-)
yes in this video he uses probably Sots + massiv slows target
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyuvWJ7GTvI
LuckyOzzy
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Did someone have a good build for A5 merc?
lunar.seven
Grubber
325 | 8
LuckyOzzy wrote:Did someone have a good build for A5 merc?

crafted great sword with allot max damage from crafting and a nice proc or some sort of su, ssu....
crafted barbarian helm with creepy shrines, or yul rw, or some sort of su, ssu, metalhead is what iam using
Nih rw armor with flat life / life leech jewels, or sots, or some sort of su, ssu, werecat tu t4 breast plate is a nice budget alternative, aswell as dragonheart rw in a sacred ancient armor
Vith rw belt " ", or liliths temptation, or endless loop, or tu t4 heavy belt, i like lilith belt for mf and proc, but there are allot more options
Ath rw boots " ", or steppe sleeper barb tundra walker set boots, or some sort of su, ssu, or just creepy crafted boots
blind anger gloves is what iam using or tu t4 light gauntlets - vise grip - both got crucify on attack
scarab of death amulet, or any su, ssu amulet that fit with melee stats,playstyle, also a rare with banish on striking, 3 or 4 skills and stats will do it
make sure when you use different sources of curses or like shower of rocks, it will overrite at some time,
kortt
Core Lord
394 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
lunar.seven wrote:
LuckyOzzy wrote:Did someone have a good build for A5 merc?

crafted great sword with allot max damage from crafting and a nice proc or some sort of su, ssu....
crafted barbarian helm with creepy shrines, or yul rw, or some sort of su, ssu, metalhead is what iam using
Nih rw armor with flat life / life leech jewels, or sots, or some sort of su, ssu, werecat tu t4 breast plate is a nice budget alternative, aswell as dragonheart rw in a sacred ancient armor
Vith rw belt " ", or liliths temptation, or endless loop, or tu t4 heavy belt, i like lilith belt for mf and proc, but there are allot more options
Ath rw boots " ", or steppe sleeper barb tundra walker set boots, or some sort of su, ssu, or just creepy crafted boots
blind anger gloves is what iam using or tu t4 light gauntlets - vise grip - both got crucify on attack
scarab of death amulet, or any su, ssu amulet that fit with melee stats,playstyle, also a rare with banish on striking, 3 or 4 skills and stats will do it
make sure when you use different sources of curses or like shower of rocks, it will overrite at some time,

lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
The mercc guide with the most necessary info I found so far is found in the International section. It's in Vietnamese but has English where it's needed.
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=31957

Always makes me wonder if there's some other amazing guide in there but clueless as to wth I'm trying to read.