macola
Cultist
21 | 7
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Helzopro wrote:It's a ranged ability, read your skills you specced into :wink:

I have read the skills before putting points into. :)
Ok, after resetting I have found the reason. Its because of Possesion although it says that allowes summoning.
Tnx for the reply.
Magik
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
I'm sorry but I can't understand a case. When I put an item - magical or rare - in a cube together with oil of reneval and transmute, as a result I receive a regular item.
I really want to get cyclone at quivers. So I bought them from Charsi and carried out the appropriate procedure. Unfortunately, it turned out that the author of the procedure excluded from it ... quivers. :scratch:
Can I please explain the profound idea of discrimination against quivers in the context of what is left of crafting in this mod? I am very interested what a caring soul is hiding behind the idea that now results in the gold farm in Sunless Sea to then cover the whole city with bad rolls of quivers after mixing with oil of enchancement ... :beg:
FuriousBEAR
Cog
204 | 11
Magik wrote:I'm sorry but I can't understand a case. When I put an item - magical or rare - in a cube together with oil of reneval and transmute, as a result I receive a regular item.
I really want to get cyclone at quivers. So I bought them from Charsi and carried out the appropriate procedure. Unfortunately, it turned out that the author of the procedure excluded from it ... quivers. :scratch:
Can I please explain the profound idea of discrimination against quivers in the context of what is left of crafting in this mod? I am very interested what a caring soul is hiding behind the idea that now results in the gold farm in Sunless Sea to then cover the whole city with bad rolls of quivers after mixing with oil of enchancement ... :beg:

what the fuck?
Magik
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
FuriousBEAR wrote:
Magik wrote:I'm sorry but I can't understand a case. When I put an item - magical or rare - in a cube together with oil of reneval and transmute, as a result I receive a regular item.

what the fuck?

I am so sorry, maybe I did not make myself clear.
Let me explain.
There are quivers in the game. For example, here is the subject:
Bag of Tricks
Bag of Tricks
Arrow Quiver

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 120
2% Chance to cast level 1 Knife Throw on Striking
2% Chance to cast level 1 Arrow on Striking
2% Chance to cast level 1 Javelin on Striking
Adds 1-63 Fire Damage
Adds 1-63 Lightning Damage
Adds 1-63 Cold Damage
-5% to Enemy Elemental Resistances

It's a quiver. This, of course, is unique and it would probably be imprudent to sacrifice it to a mundane goal as Cyclone oskill crafting.
Speaking of him, here he is!
So since we've clarified the purpose and subject matter of the case, let me once again explain the procedure.

We put the quiver to the ankle. After that, we put oil of enchancement. We mix once ... And it turns out that the quiver turns blue and has some random magical feature! Yay!

Let's get to the point. We don't like this feature ... what to handle, the game rolled the dice very unfortunately. So what are we doing ...
We put oil of reneval to the cube. We mix ... And we still have oil of reneval with our magic quivers. Ay! ... :scratch:

So we throw them away (which is very non-ecological) and review the procedure. After some time, the whole city is cluttered with quivers, there is no money even for the potion, and we still have not achieved the goal of Cyclone.

Can I find out why this is so ...? :coolstorybob:
MasterAxe
Cultist
22 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Question about auctions. How does auto transfers work, does it really auto transfer items or characters for you?
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
Magik wrote:pew pew pew

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes

Look at the Cyclone minimum affix level. It's 82.
If you wish to spam quivers from the vendor, it has to at least be from Nightmare difficulty (ilvl 99), otherwise the item level on the quiver is not high enough to roll the affix. Harrogath normal is only ilvl 45.

That was around 9 attempts btw.
Edited by lazyknob 4 years.
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
MasterAxe wrote:Question about auctions. How does auto transfers work, does it really auto transfer items or characters for you?

The seller will place the item in question on a level 1 character. When the auction goes through, if he uses this feature, his lvl 1 character will be transferred to your account with the item.
Magik
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
lazyknob wrote:
Magik wrote:pew pew pew

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/affixes

Look at the Cyclone minimum affix level. It's 82.
If you wish to spam quivers from the vendor, it has to at least be from Nightmare difficulty (ilvl 99), otherwise the item level on the quiver is not high enough to roll the affix. Harrogath normal is only ilvl 45.

That was around 9 attempts btw.

I have 120 lvl assassin and despite 1789 attempts I was unable to get any Cyclone. Why? :|
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
Magik wrote:sfdsdf

On which difficulty were you buying the quivers.
Magik
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
lazyknob wrote:
Magik wrote:sfdsdf

On which difficulty were you buying the quivers.

Destruction. :bounce: