Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
The first one spawned is not hostile, iirc, but it multiplies and every other copy (that casts Slayer Bolt) is hostile, yes.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
what if the first one is charmed?
noal
Cog
208 | 15
Stealthmaster wrote:The first one spawned is not hostile, iirc, but it multiplies and every other copy (that casts Slayer Bolt) is hostile, yes.

And they hit pretty hard even in Hatred Bloodmore......
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
How can i get D2Clicker to work in Single Player? or it doesn't?, got the client running in DDraw -w windowed mode and got the D2Clicker window opening up, but it just says "Waiting for the client to connect" and won't do anything in single player, and can't find any info on how to get it working, would be nice to auto-roll amulets :(
Warren1001
Monkey King
259 | 10
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Run everything in admin.
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Warren1001 wrote:Run everything in admin.

Got it to work, but it seems like one huge fucking failure program to me, read the support thread and people always have to do some stupid retarded work-around for it to even work in most cases, just gona throw that shit away since it's clearly not reading the colors correctly (that seems to be the problem for me when trying to re-roll a good amulet, tired of trying to make this failure work).
Acry
Pit Knight
109 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
illusion wrote:d2clicker - how can i change the click delay?
in the line that says delays:### i set it to 2000 ms, restarted the clicker exe, but still its clicking very fast (not 2 sec delay).

any solution to this?

Also wondering this, doesn't seem to have any effect at all.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Miothan wrote:How can i get D2Clicker to work in Single Player? or it doesn't?, got the client running in DDraw -w windowed mode and got the D2Clicker window opening up, but it just says "Waiting for the client to connect" and won't do anything in single player, and can't find any info on how to get it working, would be nice to auto-roll amulets :(

Miothan wrote:

Got it to work, but it seems like one huge fucking failure program to me, read the support thread and people always have to do some stupid retarded work-around for it to even work in most cases, just gona throw that shit away since it's clearly not reading the colors correctly (that seems to be the problem for me when trying to re-roll a good amulet, tired of trying to make this failure work).

Did you disable desktop composition?

Most people who have problems with D2 clicker are too fucking lazy to read seven pages or have a syntax error.
Miothan
Rust Claw
83 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
cowking wrote:
Miothan wrote:How can i get D2Clicker to work in Single Player? or it doesn't?, got the client running in DDraw -w windowed mode and got the D2Clicker window opening up, but it just says "Waiting for the client to connect" and won't do anything in single player, and can't find any info on how to get it working, would be nice to auto-roll amulets :(

Miothan wrote:

Did you disable desktop composition?

Most people who have problems with D2 clicker are too fucking lazy to read seven pages or have a syntax error.

Yes i did, the only thing that did was "The color Scheme has been changed to Windows 7 Basic" - "A Running program isn't compatible with certain visual elements of windows. Click here for more information." so that did nothing. Win7 Ultimate, 32-bit colors.
mahoni
Thunder Beetle
52 | 2
how much dext does a barb with 1% chance to block shield need to reach max block? and how much with same shield + 1%icb wep? ty :)