Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I am doing Lucion to get the wormhole... But this season it seems like it regenerates/heals so fast. I let Malik do some damage but if I don't enchant him right away with the tome of possession, then it will heal back to full life in a matter of seconds.

Is anything different this season's Lucion from the previous one? How can I avoid it heals? Last patches I had no problem killing it, but because it wasn't regenerating his life very fast when not enchanted.
Arubel
Bone Archer
74 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i kill the smith in act 1 - i get the hammer, but i dont get Catalyst of Disenchantment
Arubel
Bone Archer
74 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ok nvm dropped my andariel
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Arubel wrote:i kill the smith in act 1 - i get the hammer, but i dont get Catalyst of Disenchantment

Iirc this one now drops from normal andariel, and the catalyst of learning from nightmare summoner. If you lose them, I think you can now buy them from larzuk.
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
Just got a Qarak's will to drop so i'm attempting to use an act 5 mercenary, but he seems to get annihilated as soon as he steps into Duncraig. Is there any way to boost his survivability or are mercs pretty much relegated to lower level ubers in terms of usefulness?

Also, are procs affected by %spell damage?
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Ericksonius wrote:Just got a Qarak's will to drop so i'm attempting to use an act 5 mercenary, but he seems to get annihilated as soon as he steps into Duncraig. Is there any way to boost his survivability or are mercs pretty much relegated to lower level ubers in terms of usefulness?

Duncraig is not mercenary-friendly area, they'll died here and there

Yes, they work
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ericksonius wrote:Just got a Qarak's will to drop so i'm attempting to use an act 5 mercenary, but he seems to get annihilated as soon as he steps into Duncraig. Is there any way to boost his survivability or are mercs pretty much relegated to lower level ubers in terms of usefulness?

Make sure you keep him at max resistances and try to get 50% phys res too. Remember that mercs get +1 life regen per strength point, and A5 mercs specifically get 20%+0.5%per level to strength bonus (so 80% at lvl 120). That, combined with lots of life leech (MO it on weapon) helps them survive greatly.
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
for melee classes im general, isn't uninterruptable attack more useful than FHR?
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Anyone else having trouble finding +skills jewellery?

I've only found 1 ring and one amulet with +skills this season (sorc, level 120). And the amulet was from Anya quest in hell.

Is it just extreme rng or did something change?
Doomsday
Bone Archer
76 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is Arkaine's Valor Buged somehow ? or does it get calculated differently ?.

I get from it over 500 Vita incl charms etc but my life just rises around 500life ( melee necro, dagger) but that would mean that the 162% life+ doesnt count on it rigth ?.