Jewel

Required Level: 40
Item Level: 80
Can be Inserted into Socketed Items
-(2 to 3)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-(2 to 3)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-(2 to 3)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
-(2 to 3)% to Enemy Poison Resistance

Also, the crafted items can get double blessed later on ;)

Thanks !
What is double blessing ? Same recipe as Shrine blessing used twice ? And when is later on ?
Thank you.

You need Breath of thaumaturgy effigy. It allows you to bless an item again for +25 lvl requirement, and like all effigies, it drops only from the dimensional labyrinth.

Thank you, I haven't ventured into the "Labs" yet, but I'll give it a try.
Buy the way, how many portals can you open with a Depleted riftstone ? I've collected 4 so far, but I'm afraid I need to plan long play sessions to make the best out of them.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Philby wrote:Buy the way, how many portals can you open with a Depleted riftstone ? I've collected 4 so far, but I'm afraid I need to plan long play sessions to make the best out of them.

Only one per riftstone. It beind consumed on opening portal. The higher tier (with steps of 5 tiers (1-5/ 6-10/11-15) - the higher effigy drop chance.
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
kortt wrote:
jasiunas wrote:Whats the difference between "on kill" and "on death blow"?

"on kill" this is when you kill a monster, and "on death blow" this is when a deadly strike is triggered

this is incorrect

Helzopro wrote:"On Kill" is only triggered by weapon damage skills and all types of poison damage, "Deathblow" is triggered by the former AND skills which deal spell damage.

this is correct
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Philby wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
Philby wrote:
ChuckNoRis wrote:
Philby wrote:It doesn't show on crafted jewels
indeed , but there is TU
Farsight Globe
Farsight Globe
Jewel

Required Level: 40
Item Level: 80
Can be Inserted into Socketed Items
-(2 to 3)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-(2 to 3)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-(2 to 3)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
-(2 to 3)% to Enemy Poison Resistance

Also, the crafted items can get double blessed later on ;)

Thanks !
What is double blessing ? Same recipe as Shrine blessing used twice ? And when is later on ?
Thank you.

You need Breath of thaumaturgy effigy. It allows you to bless an item again for +25 lvl requirement, and like all effigies, it drops only from the dimensional labyrinth.

Thank you, I haven't ventured into the "Labs" yet, but I'll give it a try.
Buy the way, how many portals can you open with a Depleted riftstone ? I've collected 4 so far, but I'm afraid I need to plan long play sessions to make the best out of them.

You can only open one portal from one riftstone, but in the levels 1-4 you get lots of riftstone drops and you have no lockdown. In levels 5-9 you get moderate amounts of riftstones and levels 10-15 will rarely drop one (usually 1 per full run). You will not need that much time or resources in the first few levels and riftstone 1 drops a lot, so you can safely test it out.
kortt
Core Lord
394 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
kolyeah8 wrote:
kortt wrote:
jasiunas wrote:Whats the difference between "on kill" and "on death blow"?

"on kill" this is when you kill a monster, and "on death blow" this is when a deadly strike is triggered

this is incorrect

Helzopro wrote:"On Kill" is only triggered by weapon damage skills and all types of poison damage, "Deathblow" is triggered by the former AND skills which deal spell damage.

this is correct

yeah, you gave a cool answer!
Amantalado
Vampiress
39 | 1
Do Special Shields (spiked and bone shields) share the same affixes as normal shields? The affix list seems to only show Spell Damage as a Special Shield affix.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Yes , the only difference between normal and special is the spell damage
patricos
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
hey, does any1 have problems to get 20ed luck bonus on 0 soc bow? after spending some time trying luck bow with already nice ed i started getting suspicious, then i tried rolling every 0soc i get no matter stats just to see 20ed proc, never happened, overall tied about 80 times never had 20ed

with bows that already have socket had no problem gettin 20ed luck

ok just saw guy do it on stream but somehow chances are way too low dunno why, with socketed bows i get 20ed so much more often
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
patricos wrote:hey, does any1 have problems to get 20ed luck bonus on 0 soc bow? after spending some time trying luck bow with already nice ed i started getting suspicious, then i tried rolling every 0soc i get no matter stats just to see 20ed proc, never happened, overall tied about 80 times never had 20ed

with bows that already have socket had no problem gettin 20ed luck

ok just saw guy do it on stream but somehow chances are way too low dunno why, with socketed bows i get 20ed so much more often

why would you luck a 0 socket bow?
patricos
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
to put 2x elemental dominion

after 3 hour of trying i call it quits.

just gonna put eggify socket punch and then try