Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with a Zero Socket Weapon to Add Bonus
Adds 75-125 Fire Damage
Adds 75-125 Lightning Damage
Adds 75-125 Cold Damage
+10 Required Level
?

Demonlord wrote:Is there a Pierce Cap? Im finding that much over 150-170% Pierce doesn't seem to make much difference anymore. 200% doesnt seem any different at all than 150%.

135 for trashmobs, 170 for bosses and 200 for samael, anything more does nothing as their res go down to -100 with those values.
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
koffi wrote:Is it possible to socket weapon and/or make runeword from it after using
Elemental Dominion
Elemental Dominion
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with a Zero Socket Weapon to Add Bonus
Adds 75-125 Fire Damage
Adds 75-125 Lightning Damage
Adds 75-125 Cold Damage
+10 Required Level
?

Demonlord wrote:Is there a Pierce Cap? Im finding that much over 150-170% Pierce doesn't seem to make much difference anymore. 200% doesnt seem any different at all than 150%.

135 for trashmobs, 170 for bosses and 200 for samael, anything more does nothing as their res go down to -100 with those values.

Thank you very much. I KNEW something wasnt right when i went past 130-140. So basically when farming 135% is good and when doing uber bosses then i need to cap out to 170%.
Tauric
Destroyer
7 | 0
Runeword Snowsquall
Does it no longer add +1 all skills like said in runeword list ?
pinkhub
Prowler
15 | 0
1. How does Damage Reflection Work? Does this reflect every type of damage or only physical damage?

2. Whats the difference between Life on Attack vs Life on Striking?
Torrasque
Abomination
150 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
pinkhub wrote:1. How does Damage Reflection Work? Does this reflect every type of damage or only physical damage?

I believe that On Attack procs simply happen when you swing, whether the blow lands or not.

On Striking on the other hand would be when the hit is successful, thus being an actual strike. I'm sure these 2 are used to balance different procs instead of just having 1 blanket "proc" condition.
pinkhub
Prowler
15 | 0
Torrasque wrote:
pinkhub wrote:1. How does Damage Reflection Work? Does this reflect every type of damage or only physical damage?

I believe that On Attack procs simply happen when you swing, whether the blow lands or not.

On Striking on the other hand would be when the hit is successful, thus being an actual strike. I'm sure these 2 are used to balance different procs instead of just having 1 blanket "proc" condition.

Then does these options work for skills that indicated like 60% weapon damage and convert a certain amount of damage to magic/fire/cold and etc?
ffaakkee
Stygian Watcher
43 | 0
hi,

how can i refill an uniq arrow quiver?
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi,
Do debuff spells work on Toraja's amazons? Documentation say they are immune to all damage, so I wonder if it's worth casting spells like Force Blast (damage reduction). Specially before they are turned vulnerable by Edyrems, as it has a large aoe.
Thanks!
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Are there any plans to allow the use of mouse buttons for skills?
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ffaakkee wrote:hi,

how can i refill an uniq arrow quiver?

I think you can sell it to a merchant who doesn't normally sell arrows and then buy it back, but I'm not 100% sure about this. Back up your save before you try it if you're on single player, and if you're on TSW then create a random unique quiver in the cube and then experiment with that. Worst case scenario you lose 2 arcane crystals.
Philby wrote:Hi,
Do debuff spells work on Toraja's amazons? Documentation say they are immune to all damage, so I wonder if it's worth casting spells like Force Blast (damage reduction). Specially before they are turned vulnerable by Edyrems, as it has a large aoe.
Thanks!

They are immune to damage but debuffs like Force Blast should work just fine.