Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
mavalance
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
someone can recommend a build to farm laz?
i tried a lot but usually died in 10-20 seconds :(
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
mavalance wrote:someone can recommend a build to farm laz?

First of all need skill (and ofc as usual luck) - than any build can do it :P Easiest are ssin and wolfdru.
Demonlord
Cog
201 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
mavalance wrote:someone can recommend a build to farm laz?

Most builds made for endgame with a decent life pool and decent clear damage can do it its more of a mechanical fight than one limited by what build you play unlike other purify ubers.
Main thing is to learn when you see his life bar be ready for him to port on you. You want to bait him into doing this as an opening to Purify then RUN!
Do NOT stop and do NOT backtrack ever. Those are two sure fire ways to get one shot. Once he is out of range he stops porting on you. From there you just rinse and repeat. Now where it gets tricky is once you bait him and do this a couple times he will have adds and totems all over the place in areas you run him through. You want to clear these out in areas you have bated him and run through and he not in anymore to gain more room to work with to continue this strat.

Be very careful of killing the Totems especially anywhere near him because that will heal him. But, main thing is to keep as much of the arena cleared out from adds and totems as possible while baiting him to port on you for purify's. (So you have more area to run through after baiting him) Teleport is extremely helpful as well in this uber for baiting him, purify, then teleporting through walls into outside areas of the arena to get him off your tail faster or to port out of having a bunch of adds dropped on you and pin you into a one shot. Jitan's can work but just be more mindful of its cooldown when using it for porting out of his range or only use it for if you get pinned down. From there its just about execution and learning his range to trigger him which is typically not far past the area in which you start seeing his life bar again. Keep the adds and totems under control to keep as much of the arena available to work with.

Also if you have any reanimates on your build get something in your gear with the RIP recipe. (A jewel, some piece of jewelry, anything really can have the RIP recipe applied to it i use a 2nd copy of one of my rings with the recipe put on it) Otherwise reanimates can fuck you over in this uber big time. Since you will be killing tons of his adds throughout the fight which will in turn spawn tons of theses reanimates. Good movement speed is also quite helpful. I would suggest manually using your Sprint if you dont normally to insure you have plenty of stamina for when you bait him.
nazh202
Bone Archer
75 | 0
Hi, where can
Empyrean Touch
Empyrean Touch
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with Any Weapon/Armor to Add Bonus
Item Becomes Ethereal
+10 Required Level
drop? It must be rare right?
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Dimensional Labyrinth. Occult Effigies are a rare drop. Getting the one you want is even rarer.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Is NotArmory down for everyone? Hopefully not just me :(
Squiggoth
Vampiress
39 | 0
Hello,

I was wondering if Slow affected bosses/ubers, and what would be the cap on it ?
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Squiggoth wrote:Hello,

I was wondering if Slow affected bosses/ubers, and what would be the cap on it ?

regular boss should be 30%slow , but some are totally immune

tbone503 wrote:Is NotArmory down for everyone? Hopefully not just me :(

yes same here cant login
Crescent
Cultist
23 | 2
Greetings, mates.

Saw that people usually write price "3 TG for 10 shrines" or something.

The literal "10 " means 10 charges or vessel with 10 shrines inside (100 charges)?

Some strange thing happened, and now i have some doubts around it. I sold vessel with 30 shrines (300 charges) for 50 TG. Should i rollback the deal for not to be "a bad guy", or everything goes well?
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pretty sure everyone means shrines and not charges. So either a single vessel with 10 shrines inside or 10 shrines individually outside a vessel in your example. And yes that would mean 100 charges.
Edited by tbone503 3 years.