Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
is it possible that i can get trophy fragment even i completed the duncraig 3 fragment trophy and put it to charm, does the chances decrease coz its harder 2nd time around i feel the boss won't drop fragment anymore i try 30x killing him.
Diaco
Void Archon
884 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
same 7% chance of dropping. having the trophy doesn't change anything
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
How does uninterruptible attack work? Is there a cap or are there diminishing returns or something?
I have 104% on my trap rat and when I'm surrounded by robots I still can't get a shot off.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Opgedronken wrote:How does uninterruptible attack work? Is there a cap or are there diminishing returns or something?
I have 104% on my trap rat and when I'm surrounded by robots I still can't get a shot off.

Faster hit recovery is more likely the stat you don’t have enough of.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Yeah I think the hit recovery is just too long for tanking bots and getting an attack off.
The next breakpoint is miles away though, so I guess I'll just keep to zigzagging and will swap out my UA for more MF :P.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Opgedronken wrote:Yeah I think the hit recovery is just too long for tanking bots and getting an attack off.
The next breakpoint is miles away though, so I guess I'll just keep to zigzagging and will swap out my UA for more MF :P.

You may also use some well geared merc (easiest is a3.. even in simple crafts he will already be able to tank Fauzt), summons and reanimates to take some attention out of you so you will get less hits -> less hit recovery animations. The problem is in the dreadful rat speed. You will be very likely get hit in very crowded fauzt in your 13-frame-long attack animation. Still ye - u can just do attack-move-attack-move. That's how rat used to be playd.
Diaco
Void Archon
884 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Afaik, uninterruptable attack is a broken stat and is not currently working
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
Yeah the barb merc doesn't die in faust and it's easy to position yourself out of the way of the lasers.
Also the charming elf things that are a pretty high level for the symbiosis synergy are a good distraction and they last long enough.
I'm just a lazy player though (why else play rat :P), so I kind of wanted to just tank the bots without having to run around too much.
Diaco
Void Archon
884 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Now that Nephalem Spirit has been changed to add IED, does it only work with elemental bases?
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
no it still adds flat ele to weapon damage. IED was added to the skill.