Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
is there a list anywhere of the rarer sacred items? people have been calling them super sacred uniques/sets
FuriousBEAR
Cog
204 | 11
GoochMcNuts wrote:is there a list anywhere of the rarer sacred items? people have been calling them super sacred uniques/sets

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/sacreduniques
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/sets
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
is this a bug or a typo on xl median, im playing bear druid and it is written that you can use mace or axe to transform on bear form but when i use , scepter a mace class i cant transform to bear form or use my rend skill. try it
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
wewenako19 wrote:is this a bug or a typo on xl median, im playing bear druid and it is written that you can use mace or axe to transform on bear form but when i use , scepter a mace class i cant transform to bear form or use my rend skill. try it

a sceptre isnt a mace, just like a wand isnt a staff, the docs can tell you what base class an item is if you cant figure it out.
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
Helzopro wrote:
wewenako19 wrote:is this a bug or a typo on xl median, im playing bear druid and it is written that you can use mace or axe to transform on bear form but when i use , scepter a mace class i cant transform to bear form or use my rend skill. try it

a sceptre isnt a mace, just like a wand isnt a staff, the docs can tell you what base class an item is if you cant figure it out.

:shock: :shock: :wall: lol really what is the purpose of its class description as a mace type in game lol what is scepter base class??
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
wewenako19 wrote:[ :shock: :shock: :wall: lol really what is the purpose of its class description as a mace type in game lol what is scepter base class??

a sceptre is a sceptre with sceptre, grand sceptre and war sceptre, so for runewords for example it would class as a sceptre and generic weapon.

I'm gonna assume the base type that shows on weapon tooltips is a hardcoded issue that is either not worth the hassle or they just havent got around to because its not really that important.
wewenako19
Balrog
121 | 0
Helzopro wrote:
wewenako19 wrote:[ :shock: :shock: :wall: lol really what is the purpose of its class description as a mace type in game lol what is scepter base class??

a sceptre is a sceptre with sceptre, grand sceptre and war sceptre, so for runewords for example it would class as a sceptre and generic weapon.

I'm gonna assume the base type that shows on weapon tooltips is a hardcoded issue that is either not worth the hassle or they just havent got around to because its not really that important.

thats make sense hammer is consider as mace and scepter is consider as scepter but written as mace then they r both in the list of mace class in docu and have the same item use purposes to smash ,so that is not really important no confusion at all. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
Tauric
Destroyer
7 | 0
Is there a place I can download the older patches ?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
you may search here https://www.moddb.com/
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Does stun attack work on ranged attacks like a bowzon's wyrm shot? I get the mod from my klaatu ammy but I'm not noticing much of a difference in the mobs I'm fighting also I can MO stun attack onto an armor via nagapearl but it says that the stun attack lasts 0.2 seconds. How does that compare with the stun attack that I can get on items like my ammy since they don't say how long they stun for.