Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
mrsmitee
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
is there a way to buff my minions with items or with another character class on my summon barb?
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mrsmitee wrote:is there a way to buff my minions with items or with another character class on my summon barb?

Minions benefit from specific stats : +minion damage%, +minion life% , +minions resistances% and +minion AR. And that's about it. Several skills can boost those stats, also some minions have auras that boost minions like Skeleton, but I don't know if they roll on Cotw or Relics.
Look up somewhere in the 10 last pages of this thread, same question has been answered extensively.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Just curious, where are ya'll seeming to drop Relics at? I know they aren't the most common but I feel like I should have found one by now on my Bowzon. Also, do we know yet if orange text on Relics stacks?
cletyan
Bone Archer
72 | 0
I have fire element minion does he benefit in my - % to enemy resistance thanks
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
cletyan wrote:I have fire element minion does he benefit in my - % to enemy resistance thanks

Nope. If the minion benefits from any synergy, it's specified in the tooltip. They can get pierce from their own skill progression, from passive skills or from other minions aura (Jinns for instance)
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Semigloss wrote:Just curious, where are ya'll seeming to drop Relics at? I know they aren't the most common but I feel like I should have found one by now on my Bowzon. Also, do we know yet if orange text on Relics stacks?

Yeah, I thought that the showcase thread would be filled with Relics screenshots.
I'm disappointed (not to mention the fact I havent find any but I haven't farmed with my best char, to be honest...)
mrsmitee
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Philby wrote:
mrsmitee wrote:is there a way to buff my minions with items or with another character class on my summon barb?

Minions benefit from specific stats : +minion damage%, +minion life% , +minions resistances% and +minion AR. And that's about it. Several skills can boost those stats, also some minions have auras that boost minions like Skeleton, but I don't know if they roll on Cotw or Relics.
Look up somewhere in the 10 last pages of this thread, same question has been answered extensively.

Thanks,I have another question about trading is there a place where i can read an exact item pricelist? it will be my first time trading in Median,have no idea what cost how much etc.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mrsmitee wrote:
Philby wrote:

Thanks,I have another question about trading is there a place where i can read an exact item pricelist? it will be my first time trading in Median,have no idea what cost how much etc.

Prices vary and fluctuate significantly in this game depending on the current stage of the ladder season. Finding an exact price guide is a no-go. However you can use the price check feature at the bottom of the auction list in the trade forum, which will give you a comprehensive list of what that item has sold for over the past few weeks/months.
Squiggoth
Vampiress
39 | 0
Hello,

What kind of damage is feedback damage and how does it work ?
Is there a resistance against it ?

I tried searching but "feedback" and "damage" are lousy keywords -_-
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Squiggoth wrote:Hello,

What kind of damage is feedback damage and how does it work ?
Is there a resistance against it ?

I tried searching but "feedback" and "damage" are lousy keywords -_-

You can read here : viewtopic.php?t=35778
and here : viewtopic.php?t=18696

I don't know if it's up to date but it will sure answer your question.