Lava Lord
90 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
How many mystic orbs and unique mystic orbs of the same kind can be applied on one item?
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
megast4rk wrote:How many mystic orbs and unique mystic orbs of the same kind can be applied on one item?

I'm sure it's 5 for both MO and UMO.

Edit: sorry seems like you can do more than 5 for UMO.
megast4rk
Lava Lord
90 | 7
Common Popularity Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
La_minore wrote:
megast4rk wrote:How many mystic orbs and unique mystic orbs of the same kind can be applied on one item?

I'm sure it's 5 for both MO and UMO.

Edit: sorry seems like you can do more than 5 for UMO.

soo any 100% call? :D
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Was Baal buffed? He's summoning SO MUCH SHIT I can barely move, let alone damage him, and that's all in bursts(like 3-4 summons at once). I spent 20 minutes killing 10+ Duriels and Mephistos and god knows how many Minions of destruction. I was able to kill him a few times last patch, but this time it's like he's on crack or something.
► Show Spoiler
BagboyBrown
Acid Prince
45 | 0
Jampula wrote:
BagboyBrown wrote:Quill Storm doesn't benefit from "On Attack" iirc, only "On Striking" & "per Hit". Can anyone confirm? Also, I'm not sure if per Hit means per quill or per cast that hits. I call it a cast, but it isn't. It's like using a bow, right? Do those benefit from "On Attack"? I think last I read, it meant you had to basically melee an enemy to benefit from this.

Do you mean "On Hit"? On attack and hit only proc with melee swings, Quill Storm only proc on striking, kill and slain.

No, I mean "per Hit" and it works with Quill Storm as seen on Wormtongue. But thanks for answering the question about "On Attack". Also, just found a Lilith's Temptation from Meph trash, this is good right?
La_minore
Rust Claw
85 | 4
megast4rk wrote:soo any 100% call? :D

100% sure that for the LEGACY
Explorer's Globe
Explorer's Globe
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
-5 to all Attributes
2% to All Attributes
+10 Required Level
UMO, a 6th one can be added onto the same ring. But TBH I don't think there's any different for UMOs in general from 1.6 to 1.7, the stats are still the same.

In this wiki, it says the 5-orb limit does not apply to UMO: https://median-xl.fandom.com/wiki/Mysti ... ystic_Orbs
Deckard_Lame
Acid Prince
48 | 1
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I have a physical damage bow with 3% deadly strikes, and the wiki says deadly attacks deals double physical damage when it proc's. But I mainly use an attack that converts 100% of physical damage to elemental damage, so does deadly strike still deal double damage on those attacks? I'm just trying to decide whether I want to MO more deadly attacks onto this bow like my crafting guide suggests.
Slickpotato24
Sasquatch
64 | 0
I've got a question. Do eth bows exist??
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Slickpotato24 wrote:I've got a question. Do eth bows exist??

no
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Deckard_Lame wrote:I have a physical damage bow with 3% deadly strikes, and the wiki says deadly attacks deals double physical damage when it proc's. But I mainly use an attack that converts 100% of physical damage to elemental damage, so does deadly strike still deal double damage on those attacks? I'm just trying to decide whether I want to MO more deadly attacks onto this bow like my crafting guide suggests.

it doubles phys damage before conversion