Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
patrick_pkl
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Where's the best place/rift to farm for SSUs? Duncraig?

Also does, kurast3k drop ALL sets? (apart from the Oskill sets)

Thanks!
User avatar
hellgrind
Mangler
459 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Question: I can't pick Tainted blood on my UHM palla, is it that Grim presence prevent me for picking it ? TB is a spell(buff) so it should not be locked out for me.
smartasss
Daystar
656 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
hellgrind wrote:Question: I can't pick Tainted blood on my UHM palla, is it that Grim presence prevent me for picking it ? TB is a spell(buff) so it should not be locked out for me.


Its locked out.. read the skill tooltip.
DiabloDwarf
Bone Archer
78 | 1
So I just picked up some nice rare arrows. Is it possible to get a full quiver? i know with barrage, I'm not using arrows, but I'd still like to have a full quiver instead of 167 arrows.
Diaco
Daystar
670 | 17
DiabloDwarf wrote:So I just picked up some nice rare arrows. Is it possible to get a full quiver? i know with barrage, I'm not using arrows, but I'd still like to have a full quiver instead of 167 arrows.


just repair at the shop...
User avatar
Solfege
Blood Golem
1365 | 187
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
More questions about Spearazon:
1.) Is Pouncezon still the main way ppl go, or is maining GH with Pounce only as a movement skill workable (b/c Im kinda thinking of doing that)?
2.) How much of a problem would staying healthy be if maining GH b/c of the 100% Phys to Magic conversion?
3.) Is it worth putting points into Takedown? Iirc, Spearazons already get tons of Defense, so I'm wondering if the %Def bonus would make a difference in the end, or if the AS bonus alone makes the skill worth investing in.
4.) Does Lioness' +100 Max Life per Base Point synergy with Curare amount to much--or at least enough to make it more worthwhile than Paragon?
Semigloss
Heretic
425 | 14
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Can any caster zon out there tell me what their %spell damage boost is from SoV and what level you have it? How many are hard points would be great too.
nemmate
Abomination
157 | 5
Semigloss wrote:Can any caster zon out there tell me what their %spell damage boost is from SoV and what level you have it? How many are hard points would be great too.


I played in the last season with bloodfire Zon, but I don't know how it works, the spell focus (which replace energy factor). I maxed this skill. But as I said, it was the previous patch, I don't know if the new system it worth or not. But I think you can easily max. At least for early/mid game. It depends for your build.
Istaryu
Horadric Mage
1096 | 20
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
nemmate wrote:
I played in the last season with bloodfire Zon, but I don't know how it works, the spell focus (which replace energy factor).


https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/concepts/spellfocus
User avatar
Im_a_ninja
Monkey King
253 | 35
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Solfege wrote:More questions about Spearazon:
1.) Is Pouncezon still the main way ppl go, or is maining GH with Pounce only as a movement skill workable (b/c Im kinda thinking of doing that)?
2.) How much of a problem would staying healthy be if maining GH b/c of the 100% Phys to Magic conversion?
3.) Is it worth putting points into Takedown? Iirc, Spearazons already get tons of Defense, so I'm wondering if the %Def bonus would make a difference in the end, or if the AS bonus alone makes the skill worth investing in.
4.) Does Lioness' +100 Max Life per Base Point synergy with Curare amount to much--or at least enough to make it more worthwhile than Paragon?


Last i tried it, phyc pounce wasnt very good, but curare pounce does fine in fautz..

I usallly do 6 points in takedown for ias

More here
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39343&hilit=