Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
arcology wrote:
Johnny Impak wrote:Trap pierce can go up to 160% (135 skill + 25 Implement VII.) Since the Hellfire Aura is affecting the mob and not your skills, it should reduce enemy resistances furthermore by having the 160 pierce substracted from a lower base.

Anyone tested/ think I'm wrong with this ?

Hellfire Aura affects friendlies, it gives your character pierce, it doesn't affect enemies. Thus I don't think it helps traps.

I got mixed with an old vanilla aura then. If it indeed affects allies by adding regular pierce, it doesn't sffect traps.
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
Memo333 wrote:can some1 plz explain me how the shrines work? HAVE NO IDEA!

Read the website documentation. Its all there. https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/shrines
patrick_pkl
Gravedigger
191 | 4
jasiunas wrote:Which of the Necromancer builds are the best farmers? I've tried Totem skill tree and I rock single target, but i'd like some guidance on what to respec to focus solely on area kill speed.

I would say malice necro in terms of farming speed. Or possibly melee necro.
thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
patrick_pkl wrote:
jasiunas wrote:Which of the Necromancer builds are the best farmers? I've tried Totem skill tree and I rock single target, but i'd like some guidance on what to respec to focus solely on area kill speed.

I would say malice necro in terms of farming speed. Or possibly melee necro.

Currently Melee Necro, and started Fauzt, and its working.
Fricc
Abomination
147 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
hi everyone.

I'd ask for advice on Nagi vs labs. In last season I did all charms up to Laz, but never actually did labs.

I managed to get a
Black Ice
Black Ice
Halberd (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 71 to 100
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 70
Required Dexterity: 558
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
Innate Cold Damage:
(45.0% of Vitality)
Area Effect Attack
Orb Effects Applied to this Item are Doubled
+(10 to 15) to Assassin Skill Levels
200% Bonus to Attack Rating
20% Innate Elemental Damage
-30% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(3 to 9) to Whirlpool
Maximum Elemental Resists +(1 to 2)%
+5 Life on Striking
Socketed (6)

Thinking on to add 2x
Sigil of Absolution
Sigil of Absolution
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with Any Weapon/Armor to Add Bonus
-5 Required Level
Requirements +25%
(Max 2 Uses per Item)
Cannot be Used with Runewords
and 5x
Warbringer
Warbringer
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
3% Chance to cast level 5 Arrow on Striking
Adds 3-4 Damage
+10 Required Level
but I was wondering what Mo setup would be the best for it (not with sky high price Mos) and if wielding that weapon would mean some serious investement in life and changes in skill tree.

Currently running with generic setup max broadside, laserblade and Way of the phoenix.

Any insight from some experienced nagisins would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Cheers
kakaraposa
King of Ice Cream
113 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
A dumb question about energy focus (still cant understand this ~~)

Having 2k energy, worth more mo the itens with 2% physical/magical or 6% focus? Talking about rising dawn (magic damage spell).

Ty
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
kakaraposa wrote:A dumb question about energy focus (still cant understand this ~~)

Having 2k energy, worth more mo the itens with 2% physical/magical or 6% focus? Talking about rising dawn (magic damage spell).

Ty

At 2k energy your total dmg from it must be around 100% so 2%*5 pmsd will result in 10*2=20% effective pmsd. Getting same pay-off from 30 SF (3% total spd increase) will require 20/3~700 pmsd. Answer is: if you already have at least 700 pmsd - go for 30 spell focus per item, otherwise 10% pmsd will give more in total
kakaraposa
King of Ice Cream
113 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Scalewinged wrote:
kakaraposa wrote:A dumb question about energy focus (still cant understand this ~~)

Ty

At 2k energy your total dmg from it must be around 100% so 2%*5 pmsd will result in 10*2=20% effective pmsd. Getting same pay-off from 30 SF (3% total spd increase) will require 20/3~700 pmsd. Answer is: if you already have at least 700 pmsd - go for 30 spell focus per item, otherwise 10% pmsd will give more in total

Thanks a lot bro o/
Alpha-Omega
Gravedigger
189 | 1
can you slow brother laz with slow target? also what dmg type does he do?
snaps223
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Is there a way of picking up out of reach items?

New to the game and have found a astrogha fragment and neutrality pact that have dropped out of reach.