Discuss Median XL!
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1129 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
SO I was in the land of goblins, and a goblin dropped a cherry. What does a cherry do?
LukeBBA
Destroyer
7 | 0
aahz wrote:
LukeBBA wrote:Is there a limit to how many characters you can make?

18 per account and you can make as many accounts as you need (tho only one will be linked to the forum so remember to keep at least 1 free slot if you plan to use auctions - for auto transfer)
Would assume single player is only 18 then since cant have more than 1 account eh?
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Taem wrote:---> What is a Shrine Vessel, and how do I get one?

Here in the header - Game - Game Guide = Docs

There Items - Cube Recipes -> Shrine Vessel

Shrine (10) + Oil of Craft → Shrine Vessel

oil of conjuration

They only drop in Act 5 the red portal zones in Arreat Plateau/... or a Goblin can drop it.

shrine crafting

Use a Rare sacred item, the "sacred crafted" part refers to shrine crafted. Pretty sure that Charsi upgraded works too. If you meant with crafted something you cubed like with an Oil of Renewal - then the item isn't rare anymore and cant be shrine blessed.

-enemy res aka pierce

They changed it and removed the MOs but also made it so pierce is less important. Your best bet are shrine crafted items and uniques.
Taem
Necrobot
2476 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Nitz wrote:Use a Rare sacred item, the "sacred crafted" part refers to shrine crafted. Pretty sure that Charsi upgraded works too. If you meant with crafted something you cubed like with an Oil of Renewal - then the item isn't rare anymore and cant be shrine blessed.

Yeah, I realized where I went wrong. Thought an honorific was considered a crafted item as well. My bad.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
645 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I know, i's been already a thousand times here, but what I'm missing with lucon and malic? Tome of possession . Check. Luion under spell. Check. Malic attacks him. Check. But nothing happens with Lucion.
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
724 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ruubel wrote:I know, i's been already a thousand times here, but what I'm missing with lucon and malic? Tome of possession . Check. Luion under spell. Check. Malic attacks him. Check. But nothing happens with Lucion.

Try dropping the tome and re-equipping it. I had the same experience last ladder, it may be a bug but that's what helped.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
rugby_1 wrote:
Ruubel wrote:I know, i's been already a thousand times here, but what I'm missing with lucon and malic? Tome of possession . Check. Luion under spell. Check. Malic attacks him. Check. But nothing happens with Lucion.

Try dropping the tome and re-equipping it. I had the same experience last ladder, it may be a bug but that's what helped.

It was a common bug but I thought it was fixed? Anyway as rugby_1 said drop the Tome everytime after you die.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 60
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide

It is a bug. Set bonuses, orange modifiers and gematria and weapon swapping is known to break the aura of the tome. Remove them and reequip the tome.
kakaraposa
King of Ice Cream
113 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Do you guys know how to remove Cherubin Cooldown?
I always see streamers using cherubin like crazy but for me it have a huge cooldown
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
645 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
How to create autotransfer char at the auction ?

got it, for others too: there is a + button next to image field.