Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
psyk1k5 wrote:Hey guys... so I'm currently trying to do Belial. I know it's not that hard, but I read that you can tell the real one by the purple shade or aura around him. I'm doing it right this second and literally none of them are purple. Is there something I'm missing? Or is it just a bug?

The real belial turns into a fast moving tiny rat when you hit him.

Question concerning the void quest, there is no shortcut anymore to do the quest ?
Do I really need to walk each stage to reach it ?
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
PizzaGater wrote:
psyk1k5 wrote:Hey guys... so I'm currently trying to do Belial. I know it's not that hard, but I read that you can tell the real one by the purple shade or aura around him. I'm doing it right this second and literally none of them are purple. Is there something I'm missing? Or is it just a bug?

Question concerning the void quest, there is no shortcut anymore to do the quest ?

Yes, no shortcut.
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Wotan wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:

Yes.

Props to people running it for trophy then, I don't get why they removed the shortcut honestly.

Imagine if it was the same for Yshari Sanctum, trophy would be worth thousands of tgs
DiabloDwarf
Rust Claw
86 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
What's the final pre-Sigma version of Median XL?
n-gave13
Cog
215 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I have questions abount relic, if i stack relic
Relic (Flamefront)
Relic
(Random class Only)
Required Level: 75
Flamefront: +1 Maximum Projectile
+(23 to 41) to Flamefront
i get 1 extra projectiles for each relic? Or its work only once
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
n-gave13 wrote:I have questions abount relic, if i stack relic
Relic (Flamefront)
Relic
(Random class Only)
Required Level: 75
Flamefront: +1 Maximum Projectile
+(23 to 41) to Flamefront
i get 1 extra projectiles for each relic? Or its work only once

It can be stacked, and a friend of mine has accumulated 6 of them. The expensive relic is not unreasonable.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
644 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Nvm.
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What type of dmg is vessel of justice and vessel of retribution? I have seen people make good use of them in relic form but I got justice and it does barely anything. Is there a way to add dmg to the ability?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 60
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
GoochMcNuts wrote:What type of dmg is vessel of justice and vessel of retribution? I have seen people make good use of them in relic form but I got justice and it does barely anything. Is there a way to add dmg to the ability?

It is physical damage. Do not confuse it with weapon damage, it is a spell that does physical damage.
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
I found a relic with patriot sentry. I know the damage scales with weapon damage. What can give too ? The damage is better just with weapon damage or weapon poison damage too ? Life/mana leach ? After kill proocs ? Reanimates ? How can I get stronger this skill ? I playing with a paladin. Actually I can play with the full honor set, or I tried Headsman Axe, Shield of Hakan II, Strength Beyond Strength, the paladin helm with wolf stance, Nebelring, GIant's Knuckle and the Hive amulet. Have you got some suggestions ? Thx for advance